Yulu - Founder's Staff Role - IIT/IIM/ISB/BITS (4-5 yrs)
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Reporting into the Central Strategy Team and working closely with Co-Founders and extended leadership team.
- Understands data, derive business implications and is hands on to deal with data.
- Performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes & evaluating business processes.
- Run special/strategic projects for the company.
- Assist in managing key priorities for various functions and also compliment whenever required
Characteristics & Qualifications :
- Must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community-oriented
- High level of collaboration, energy and a can-do attitude. And above all, a desire to produce outstanding output at all times.
- The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and external partners
- Expert-level is written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Education & Experience Requirements :
- Between 4 to 5yrs of experience with excellent pedigree IIT / IIM / ISB / BITs Top Global B-schools
- Hands on data experience.
- Strong research and analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges in the ecosystem
- Passion for mobility, urban planning, and sustainable living