Senior Manager at CreadAvenue
Views:404 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Yubi - Program Manager - Learning & Organizational Development (12-15 yrs)
Yubi, formerly known as CredAvenue, is re-defining global debt markets by freeing the flow of finance between borrowers, lenders, and investors. We are the world's possibility platform for the discovery, investment, fulfilment, and collection of any debt solution. At Yubi, opportunities are plenty and we equip you with tools to seize it. In March 2022, we became India's fastest fintech and most impactful startup to join the unicorn club with a Series B fundraising round of $137 million. In 2020, we began our journey with a vision of transforming and deepening the global institutional debt market through technology. Our two-sided debt marketplace helps institutional and HNI investors find the widest network of corporate borrowers and debt products on one side and helps corporates to discover investors and access debt capital efficiently on the other side. Switching between platforms is easy, which means investors can lend, invest and trade bonds - all in one place.
All 5 of our platforms shake up the traditional debt ecosystem and offer new ways of digital finance.
- Yubi Loans - Term loans and working capital solutions for enterprises.
- Yubi Invest - Bond issuance and investments for insitituational and retail participants.
- Yubi Pool- End-to-end securitisations and portfolio buyouts.
- Yubi Flow - A supply chain platform that offers trade financing solutions.
- YubiCo.Lend - For banks and NBFCs for co-lending partnerships.
Currently, we have onboarded over 4000+ corporates, 350+ investors and have facilitated debt volumes of over INR 40,000 crore. Backed by marquee investors like Insight Partners, B Capital Group, Dragoneer, Sequoia Capital, LightSpeed and Lightrock, we are the only-of-its-kind debt platform globally, revolutionizing the segment. At Yubi, People are at the core of the business and our most valuable assets. Yubi is constantly growing, with 650+ like-minded individuals today, who are changing the way people perceive debt. We are a fun bunch who are highly motivated and driven to create a purposeful impact. Come, join the club to be a part of our epic growth story.
Inviting applications for the role of Learning & OD - Program Manager - this role includes designing Learning & Organization Development Program Management with ownership from gap analysis to program framework design and execution of roadmap for Yubi regionally, globally, across M&As. All programs aligned with Yubi Business and HR priorities.Key Stakeholders include CHRO, HR Partners; Business Leaders; Regional /Global Learning, OD, Talent and HR operations teams.
- Program management for the Learning and Organization Development function for Yubi
- End to End L&D Lifecycle Management - Consulting, Needs Analysis, Design & Development of L&OD Solutions supporting a strong Learning Culture at Yubi
- Implementation and Evaluation of compelling learning solutions to support business outcomes across techno-functional, professional skills, management and leadership development
- Develop a consistent competency definition approach across all businesses and functions
- Build and establish a leaders as teachers philosophy
- Deliver/ Deploy learning solutions and interventions strengthening role model of our values and leadership principles and successfully integrating M&As
- Continuously improve operating model to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Collaborate with internal and external stake holders at regional and global levels
Key Performance Indicators:
- Impact on business Performance - correlation with Sales, Customer Centricity, Transformation metrics.
- Qualitative and Quantitative feedback from participants, management & Leadership
- Measurable collaboration with other regional & global / business and functional teams
- Demonstration of Yubi Values & Leadership Principles
- Effective use of Budget/Funding - measurable ROI on investment
Key Functional Skills:
- Ability to co-create and deploy a compelling learning strategy in support of business outcomes
- Expert Program management skills - framework design, planning & execution
- Partner with operations team to establish and launch the LMS
- Facilitator - classroom and virtual
- Knowledge and experience in using multiple methodologies and technologies in capability development - micro-learning, mobile learning, game-based simulations
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization & collaborate and influence cross culturally & cross geographically.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - including ability to present to Senior leadership
- Knowledge of any learning technology platforms.
- Specification & Requirement
- 12 + years of L&OD Experience with at least 3- 5 years in leading global programs.
- Accomplished L&D/OD Facilitator with experience in managing/delivering Leadership
- Development Interventions
- MBA / Equivalent with recognized Certification/Qualification as a Trainer/Facilitator/Coach
- Post Graduate Degree in Management / Behavioural Sciences