YourStory - Sales Account Manager (4-8 yrs)
YourStory is looking for a Sales Account Manager (Media) to handle our accounts in Delhi/NCR. If you are in media industry and have experience in dealing with media agencies and media buyers, this role might be suitable for you.
Role and Responsibilities of the role:
- Actively identify and pursue new advertising and revenue opportunities
- To build, manage and scale a revenue pipeline with advertisers, ad agencies and maintain a threshold of Sales revenue on a weekly & monthly basis
- Effective sales planning based on the time of the year to make sure that the inventory is fully utilized thus maximizing the ROI
- Apart from new business, account development to have long term business association with clients
- Monitor the Clients data, competitions, agencies & take corrective actions for improvement
- Establish and grow relationships with decision makers / influencers within major clients and ad agencies
Ideal candidate will have following skills and qualities :
- Experience and strong understanding of media space, digital ad sales (Brand solutions/display/events)
- Media Sales for online business also requires creating working relationship with direct clients that will translate into long term business.
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate has to establish long lasting relationship with the clients
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills. Ability to appropriately adjust communication style for internal and external audience.
- Strong analytical skills to determine the pricing as well as ROI metrics
- 4+ years in sales, account management and business development roles preferably in media companies
- Proven track record in sales quota achievement with high customer experience score.
Experience: 4+ years in sales, account management and business development roles preferably in media companies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.