President at YES Securities (India) Limited
Views:1393 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Yes Securities - Investment Counselor - Corporate Banking - CA/CS (10-12 yrs)
1. The individual will be part of the Dedicated Corporate Sales Team, will be assigned with correspondence income generation targets.
2. Work under close coordination with Wholesale Banking team of Bank, making product specific CRM for Yes Securities (Investment Banking/Merchant Banking/ Investment Advisory/Wealth Broking)
3. Meeting Corporates (Promoters/CEO- s/CFO- s) to understand current treasury & finance management, Advising & Facilitating with effective tools to manage funds by using instruments & securities available in capital market.
4. The Investment Counselor will have to go through the research reports of Yes Securities as well as keep updated on all the news items of the day, must be well-read and up-to date with recent events with reference to financial markets.
5. Prior Capital Markets experience would be preferred, along with PG (Finance)/CA/CS
Specific Role Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for identifying customer needs and assessing their financial ecosystem.
2. Maintain records of clients and provide timely progress reports to management.
3. You may also be responsible for the preparation of marketing materials and presentations of the company's products and services.
4. Manage customer meetings and sales process as part of his reporting structure.
5. Coordinating meet between product team with various kind of institutions and corporate clients.
6. Helping corporate client with expertise and solution based approach for Investment Banking, Merchant Banking & Wealth Advisory instruments.
7. Preparing and maintaining MIS report
Education Qualifications: MBA - Finance/CA/CS
Education / Certification needed: Capital Markets - NISM Certification
Specialist functional Exposure needed: Capital Markets; Wealth Management/Investment Banking/Merchant Banking
Specific Sector Experience required: Capital Markets and BFSI
Work experience (in years): >10 years
Competencies Required: (Behavioral & Technical / Functional):
1. Presentation Skills
2. Analytical Skills
3. Superior Negotiation/Sales Skills
4. Customer Orientation - Solution Mindset