Assistant Vice President at Yes Bank Limited
Views:1734 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Yes Bank - Team Member - Grievance Redressal - Complaints Management Team (2-5 yrs)
- Responsible to provide adequate and quick resolution to all the escalated complaints at GRC.
- Ensuring adherence to grievances redressal policy and processes, monitoring its implementation and initiating corrective action wherever needed by self.
- Review the comments of auditors on implementation of customer service and grievance redressal policies and initiate corrective action wherever necessary.
- Evaluation of complaints and submit the RCA with action plan.
- Participate in various initiatives towards reduction in escalations of customer complaints.
- Ensure adequacy and quality of all complaints resolution at this level.
- To ensure the deliverables are met in a timely manner.
- Responsible to take up complaints reduction initiative among top categories.
People Management or Self-Management Responsibilities - Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are monitored and achieved during the course of the year.
- Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training.
- Understands the competencies relevant to his/her role, and works towards displaying as well as developing these effectively.
- Keeps abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks.
Risk and Internal Control Responsibilities - Follows risk policy and processes to mitigate the operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks as instructed by the departmental manager.
- Executes the established internal control systems and compiles relevant information for departmental audits, as necessary.
SECTION IV: KEY INTERACTIONS
Key Internal Interactions Purpose of Interaction
- Business Stakeholders - For coordinating on all aspects, to deliver end to end customer grievance resolution.
- Key External Interactions Purpose of Interaction
- Regulator/ Government Authorities - For coordinating resolution to complainant.
- Vendor - For conducting investigation on customer grievance.
- Complainant/ Customer - For coordinating resolution to complainant/ customer.
SECTION V: KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Professional Certifications - NA
Language Skills - Written and spoken English is essential
Years of Experience - A minimum of 4-5 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in a similar role
Nature of Experience - Prior experience in handling customer grievances.
SECTION VI: COMPETENCIES & KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Core Competencies Competency Name Behaviors
- Customer Focus - Listens to and demonstrates an understanding of customers- stated needs.
- Delivers customer value through timely and quality execution
- Develops an understanding of problems and employs existing or new methods to find solutions.
- Professional Entrepreneurship - Takes proactive and constructive action at work with little or no direction from others.
- Displays responsibility for problems, initiatives and tasks that lie within the domain of own role.
- Drive for Results - Seeks to understand the rationale for key decisions and understands implications for own role/ actions
- Displays a sense of urgency to deliver outcomes as per stated timelines.
- Reacts to challenges by displaying an optimistic demeanor.
- Influence and Impact - Uses simple persuasion techniques to achieve the desired result / action / commitment from others.
- Responds to stated requirements of internal/ external stakeholders by keeping a solution oriented mindset
- Quality Focus - Ensures adherence to quality standards in work/service delivery, identifies opportunities for improvement in routine course of work.
- Adheres to laid down systems, procedures and identifies opportunities to enhance efficiency in own sphere of work through incremental improvement.
- Process Management
- Stake holder Management
- Excellent business writing skills
- Data Analysis
- Service Orientation
- Employee Relations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.