Assistant Vice President at Yes Bank Limited
Views:1997 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Yes Bank - Team Leader - Grievance Redressal - Complaints Management Team (4-8 yrs)
- Responsible to provide adequate and quick resolution to all the escalated complaints at GRC.
- Ensuring adherence to grievances redressal policy and processes, monitoring its implementation and initiating corrective action wherever needed by self.
- Review the comments of auditors on implementation of customer service and grievance redressal policies and initiate corrective action wherever necessary.
- Evaluation of complaints and submit the RCA with action plan.
- Participate in various initiatives towards reduction in escalations of customer complaints.
- Ensure adequacy and quality of all complaints resolution at this level.
- To ensure the deliverables are met in a timely manner.
- Responsible to take up complaints reduction initiative among top categories.
- Ensuring all regulatory queries are answered to the regulators satisfaction.
- Keep the team motivated and assess their training requirements regularly.
- Effective team management.
- Regular review of open complaints and sharing feedback both 1 on 1 and with the team to maintain an upward trend in their communication and resolution to grievances.
People Management or Self-Management Responsibilities - Monitors and enables the achievement of goals and key performance indicators for direct reports and ensures effective implementation of the performance management process in the section.
- Develops talent within the team by providing guidance, ongoing feedback, coaching and development opportunities to individuals to enable achievement of the defined goals.
Risk and Internal Control Responsibilities - Implements the risk policies and processes (operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks), ensuring that that these meet regulatory and internal requirements.
- Implements the internal control systems in the department and participates in the departmental audits.
- Implements practices to bridge gaps identified during departmental audits.
SECTION IV: KEY INTERACTIONS
Key Internal Interactions Purpose of Interaction
- Business Stakeholders - For coordinating on all aspects, to deliver end to end customer grievance resolution.
- Key External Interactions Purpose of Interaction
- Regulator/ Government Authorities - For coordinating resolution to complainant.
- Vendor - For conducting investigation on customer grievance.
- Complainant/ Customer - For coordinating resolution to complainant/ customer.
SECTION V: KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Minimum Qualifications - Bachelor's degree in any field.
Professional Certifications - NA
Language Skills - Written and spoken English is essential
Years of Experience - A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience with at least 4 years in a similar role.
Nature of Experience - Prior experience in handling a team and managing customer grievances.
SECTION VI: COMPETENCIES & KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Core Competencies Competency Name Behaviors
- Customer Focus - Listens to and demonstrates an understanding of customers- stated and unstated needs.
- Delivers customer value through timely and quality execution of tailored customer solutions.
- Identifies problems, critically reviews facts, identifies root causes and derives practical solutions.
- Professional Entrepreneurship - Seeks out new challenges, secures resources and work towards achievement of success.
- Displays ownership for team and personal commitments including outcomes of incorrect decisions.
- Drive for Results - Takes effective decisions for the function/ team, focusing on the short to medium term objectives.
- Displays a high sense of initiative and urgency towards delivering results on time.
- Raises bar for self- performance in delivery of results while ensuring adherence to stated timelines.
- Influence and Impact - Effectively uses positive influencers and counters negative influencers to meet his objective in a situation.
- Develops strong customer relationships by ensuring care and responsiveness in all interactions.
- Quality Focus - Identifies sources of errors or aspects impacting quality of work/service delivery and determines a course of action to prevent their recurrence.
- Strives to continuously improve existing process and devise new ways of doing things within own sphere of operation to enhance efficiency in operations and processes.
- Workforce Planning
- Learning Need Analysis
- Employee Relations
- Talent Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.