Assistant Vice President at Yes Bank Limited
Views:2984 Applications:416 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Yes Bank - Senior Manager/Assistant Vice President - Business Planning - IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI (8-14 yrs)
We are looking for a Business Professional for a leading organizations in the Financial services domain. The responsibility will be in the field of Research & Analysis/ planning & Budgeting/ Operations Management/ Process Improvement/ Relationship management/ Reporting and Analytics.
Position: Business Planning Manager (BPM)
Grade: Senior Manager/ Assistant Vice President
Business Unit : Branch Banking
Reporting to: Group President Branch Banking
1. Responsible for supporting Business Unit, by managing the provision of reporting, planning and analysis requirements of Business Insights and taking responsibility for the control, processing and consolidation of monthly results, forecasts and undertaking key project activities and liaising with different teams.
2. Forecasting for the business including Team Budget, Travels and reward and Recognition, Capacity Management and identifying trends in the business, identifying changes or variance and measuring against the actuals.
3. Developing business presentations with analysis and enabling decision-making
4. Provide Strategic advice to leader on business analytics and performance tracking to ensure compliance with corporate policy as required
5. Interacting with partners through emails and daily conference calls to review and resolve operational issues as well as implementing new process & procedure changes
6. Automate the manual efforts and Develop Excel reports by using Advance excel and VBA
7. Creating Standardized Risk dashboards in Excel and Powerpoint which Provides daily, weekly and monthly analysis on Ops Risk and SOX Data
8. Created dashboards in Excel and Powerpoint which helps in Analyzing and predicting future outcomes based on historical patterns.
9. Consolidate and Analyze data received and Preparing Presentations on finding of resource to Leadership team.
- Graduate/Post Graduate or MBA from a recognized university/premium business schools
- 8-14 years of relevant experience in Business Planning role
- Must necessarily come from Retail Banking Organizations
Other Aspects / Skills:-
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fully conversant with MS Office
- Excellent networking & interpersonal skills
- Strong Decision making ability
- Ability to manage complex situations
- Sensitive to issues of confidentially and compliance
- Strong sense of accountability and self-initiative
- Good Market knowledge of - Branch Banking-
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.