Yes Bank - Product Sales Manager - Trade Finance - Transaction Banking Group (3-8 yrs)
- Ensure the steady flow of Trade Finance & Direct Banking services business and Meet agreed revenue targets for Trade Finance & Direct Banking business.
- Meet agreed targets with respect to new client acquisitions.
- Ensure client servicing is appropriate and utilization levels are consistently maintained at a high level.
- Formulate and implement processes for specific Trade Finance & DB transactions wherever applicable.
- Regularly liaise with internal and external contacts to promote banks Trade Finance & DB services business.
- Undertake training of the relationship teams wherever necessary to promote Trade Finance & DB products
- Provide necessary MIS / Management update.
- The candidate is expected to work with internal and external stake holders to achieve the targets.
- Knowledge leadership is crucial. The deliverables for Product Sales role would be clear understanding of the following is must:
i. All 6 ICC Rules and practices. UCP 600, ISP 98,ISBP, URC 522, URR 525, URDG
ii. All FEMA and non FEMA guidelines from RBI applicable to trade including BASEL III and Loans & Advances
iii. Understanding of AML, OFAC and International Payment and clearing settlement Process
iv. Understanding of All risks associated with a transaction viz Product, Process, Legal, Ops, Transactional Credit
v. Knowledge dissemination and training to business RM's
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.