Assistant Vice President at Yes Bank Limited
Views:2025 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Yes Bank - HCM Junior Relationship Manager (4-5 yrs)
- Assists HCM Senior Relationship Manager in collating the necessary information (employee data, organization structure etc.) for conducting review meetings with BU Head to track progress on established plan/ timelines.
Manpower Planning & Recruitment
- Identifies open positions for respective BU and leverages varied sourcing channels to identify potential candidates.
- Coordinates with the key stakeholders involved (Candidate, Line Manager, HCM Operations etc.) for recruitment-related activities and interview processes.
- Reviews recruitment gaps on a monthly/ quarterly basis to ensure adherence to HC budgets and minimization of hiring gaps across all levels.
- Coordinates with business to ensure timely completion of all stages of the Performance Appraisal process by periodic communication with the concerned stakeholders and timely resolution of any issues / challenges.
- Assists in smooth management of performance appraisal outcomes and other employee lifecycle activities such as promotions, transfers, rotations, and succession planning.
Learning & Development
- Conducts necessary data collation and analysis to assist HCM Senior Relationship Manager in identification of learning & development needs of the BU / Division/ Department.
- Works closely with key stakeholders from YSB on a monthly / quarterly basis to address any challenges / issues in delivery of relevant training interventions as per established plan.
- Participates in meetings with HCM Senior Relationship Manager to drive BU specific and PAN Bank employee engagement activities / interventions (such as YES Connect, YES Club etc.).
- Analyzes data, identifies trends and suggests solutions to BU Head on talent management and way forward for identified high potential employees
- Communicates relevant regulatory, information security, bank policies and guidelines to reduce cases of code of conduct / fraud in specific BUs.
- Drives awareness about relevant regulatory, information security, bank policies and guidelines to reduce cases of code of conduct / fraud.
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are monitored and achieved during the course of the year.
- Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training.
- Understands the competencies relevant to his/her role, and works towards displaying as well as developing these effectively.
- Keeps abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks.
Risk and Internal Control Responsibilities
- Follows risk policy and processes to mitigate the operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks as instructed by the departmental manager.
- Executes the established internal control systems and compiles relevant information for departmental audits, as necessary.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.