Assistant Manager - HR at Yashi Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:737 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Yashi Consulting Services - Project Manager - IIM/ISB/JBIMS/NITIE (0-1 yrs)
About the Company:
Yashi Consulting Services Private Limited is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Pvt Ltd Company, formulated in the Year 2005. Providing consultancy and technical assistance in Engineering Infrastructure Design, Drawing & Estimation, GIS Application based Regional/City Urban Planning, Architecture, Revenue and Digital Survey. Providing precise study, analysis and Implementation of Solutions in the field of Information Technology.
- Manages day to day business of the operations department while balancing the responsibilities of various business lines such as business analysis, field agents, supervisors, and risk management.
- They will be responsible for working with finance, supply chain execution, transportation and other teams to identify pain points and scope out large high impact projects
- They will be responsible for driving cost benefit analysis and go/no-go decisions on various initiatives
- Once a go decision is made, the project manager will work to evolve a plan and timeline for execution.
- The project manager will develop a roadmap and metrics to measure progress of the initiative they own. They will also own writing reports/documents that detail the progress to leadership on a frequent basis
- They will liaise across functions to drive their project and help clear issues and bottlenecks.
- Collaborates with other back-office team members to ensure seamless business execution, reinforce positive morale, and uphold company values.
- Assesses a variety of situations and provide clarity to team and stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing operational procedures and policies
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizing skills to coordinate project activities
- Hire, train, retrain and maintain a qualified staff of employees. This includes coaching and developing skills of staff members and conducting performance evaluations
- Assists the department Executive in the day-to-day management operation which includes reviewing adequate staffing with properly-trained personnel, monitoring of operational productivity, accountability for quality and quantity of work, and analyzing and making recommendations to directors and managers in managing their teams.
- MBA from a top tier institute (IIM A/B/C/L, NITIE/JBIMS/ISB), 1-2 years experience is a plus
- Supply Chain background preferable but not mandatory. We hire for core skills, not specializations.
What are we really looking for?
- You should be very analytical and be able to justify your decisions and approaches with data
- You should be able to deal with a high degree of ambiguity
- You should be able to take a complex problem and break it down to smaller digestible chunks
- You should be able to define a logical and step by step approach to achieving a lofty goal
- You should be comfortable with processes and process design/analysis
- You should have the ability to influence without authority and do so by using data and facts
- You should be able to deal with varied stakeholders and earn their trust.
- You are mature and able to function independently with limited guidance
- You should have excellent written communication skills - data oriented & brevity being key words in your style of writing