Assistant Manager - HR at Yashi Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:224 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Yashi Consulting Services - GIS Analyst (5-10 yrs)
The role involves working with colleagues across cohorts, providing core analytical expertise and customized visualization insights using appropriate spatial modeling tools and methods. By transforming data into actionable insights and solutions, we aim to assist our stakeholders to design solutions that enable sustainable city growth.
Research & Analysis (70%)
- Conduct data exploration, quantitative research and provide customized analytical solutions and insights to meet project requirements
- Work with project teams to assess and organize complex data assets from a variety of sources for spatial modeling
- Develop and execute Python and Google Earth Engine scripts for data acquisition, processing, and analysis
- Advise staff and partners on geospatial analyses and visualizations on request
- Contribute to written outputs, including peer-reviewed articles, WRI working papers, and blog posts.
Technical Support & Outreach (30%) :
- Develop data visualization dashboards, interactive web-maps, storyboards that help in communicating complex data and insights into captivating visual outputs
- Prepare professional visualizations to be leveraged in presentations, publications, and online platforms.
Qualification/Skill and Experience:
Must Have :
- MBA/ MS/ M. Tech/MCA/MSC/PhD
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience in the capacity of Business Analyst / Functional Expert with experience in Web GIS development.
- Proficiency in GIS software including ESRI ArcGIS Desktop 10.x, ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Online, Quantum GIS, MapInfo or similar
- Experience with Google Earth Engine is a strong plus
What we are looking for?
- Experience in spatial analysis and modeling (e.g., use of ArcGIS Spatial Analyst tools, Model Builder, Python scripting, SQL or equivalent)
- Experience in handling publicly available GIS datasets, crowd-sourcing platforms such as Open Street Maps and remote-sensing databases
- Business modeling tools such as Tableau and PowerBI
- Good understanding of predictive modeling and forecasting techniques
- Experience with cloud computing and web development is a plus.