Director at Yardstick Educational Initiatives
Views:2999 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Yardstick - Zonal Head - Sales - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-15 yrs)
About the Company:
Yardstick Educational Initiatives is an integrated learning organization serving schools/students/ teachers by making learning and teaching easier, joyful and effective; Our core work areas include working in the areas of experiential learning, assessments, teacher competency development, and Ed Tech. Portfolio of products includes Litmus - Diagnostic Assessments, CLIP - Teacher Enablement, YELP - Experiential Learning & many others. Yardstick has a multinational presence with offices in the Middle East, Europe along a pan India customer base It is currently expanding its national & international footprint. The Yardstick team includes young, passionate and competent professionals including alumni of IIT, IIMs, NITs, and other prominent educational institutes.
Yardstick offers competitive remuneration, rapid learning and growth, and significant and varied responsibility to exceptionally driven and motivated candidates. Candidates will be given exposure to International best practices in the Education sector. We provide an intellectually-stimulating and empowering work environment, and place a high emphasis on being an equal opportunity employer.
Key objective - Yardstick core products YELP (Yardstick Experiential Learning Program), LITMUS (assessment and remediation program) & Design labs many more are being used across the world to enhance the learning experience of students in Math and Science. These products provide an opportunity for the learners to experience the application of concepts in real life, gain deeper insights into their learning, and track their progress.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Managers to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and long term customer satisfaction.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
1. Its a purely B2B Sales profile.
2. Building a market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
3. Locating/proposing potential business deals for the company by contacting potential partners/ customers and by discovering and exploring opportunities.
4. Also will be involved in the screening of potential deals by analysis of market strategies, details of deal requirements as well as financials.
5. Identifying new sales leads.
6. Pitching product solutions and/or services.
7. Explaining the product solutions & services to the client.
8. Regular follow up & closure of the deal.
9. After acquiring the client the profile requires to get the maximum share of the business.
10. Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
11. Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
12. Achieving sales targets
1. Candidates with proven sales records in the Education sector will be preferred.
2. Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho.)
3. Good communication skills in written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
4. Knowledge of the local market (schools, booksellers, etc.)
5. Confident negotiator and ability to close the deal
6. Ability to build rapport
7. Time management and planning skills
8. Ability to work on pressure & self-motivated
9. The candidates are required for outdoor sales so should be ready to do traveling in and out of the state / India.
10. Capable of hands-on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
11. Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual.
12. Organize constant brand promotion and marketing using innovative cost-effective methods.
13. Ensure the process and procedures are adhered to
14. Provide solutions /feedback for product/s improvement
15. MIS preparation
16. Local candidates will be given preference.
PG: MBA from IIM/XLRI/ISB/NMIMS or other premium B-Schools.
Doctorate: Doctorate not compulsory
A company laptop & Simcard will be issued to the candidate. Travel Allowances, Phone / Internet Bills will be reimbursed. Food & Stay Allowances in case of outstation travel will be provided by the company.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.