Talent Acquisition at XSEED Education
Views:29539 Applications:1426 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1156
XSEED Education - Sales Manager (4-6 yrs)
Local language is mandatory to apply to the specific cities : Vizag/Warangal(Telugu), Hubli (Kannada, Telugu), Coimbatore (Tamil), Aurangabad (Marathi), Bangalore
Duties and Responsibilities :
Key objective - The goal of the a XSEED Market Managers is to Plan and execute the scaled acquisition of 300-400 schools in a 3 year time frame in their market ; Hire, coach, retain a team of 3-5 Front Line Sales team over a 4-8 district distributed geography and Scale to a general manager role spanning sales, marketing, retention, collection in 2-3 year time frame
- The MM will be responsible for leading, training, managing and contributing to the development of an 4-6 highly qualified regional sales team that is poised to quickly expand.
- The MM will ensure that the sales team has the guidance, resources, and skill to dramatically increase sales line by identifying market opportunities, driving new business, and expanding on a base of existing customers. The MM will work closely with the Regional Manager to develop short- and long-term strategies to efficiently grow the total business.
- The MM will be expected to spend approximately 60 - 70% of his time in the field working directly with sales representatives and customers, and will maintain several of his/her own accounts with high-profile customers.
Qualification & Experience :
- Under 29 years MBA from a good business school with 2-4 years in a B2B institutional solution sales business (medical devices, media, ERP/Tech systems, industrial systems, HNI banking) combined with a 'ragda' stint (15-20 day travel, ideally dealing with SME/Tier 2,3 type market context).
- Demonstrated record of achieving aggressive institutional sales targets in new/lagging market/product/brand. Hired, coached and managed a small team of 3-10 sales people. High on market intelligence, sales process, data and potential to grow into general management.
- Personality - hungry/result-oriented, high on grit and assertiveness, can build high value relationships, ready to - rough it out