Senior HR Executive at Xpressbees
Views:2803 Applications:647 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:588
Xpressbees - Senior Product Manager/Product Manager (5-10 yrs)
Senior Product Manager/Product Manager
Xpressbees (BusyBees Logistics Solutions Pvt. Ltd.) is one of the most trusted logistics solutions provider in India. We provide flexible and comprehensive Last-Mile Delivery, Reverse Logistics, Payment Collection, Drop Shipping, Vendor Management, Cross Border Services and Fulfillment Services and tailored Software Solutions. Xpressbees is headquartered in Pune.
- Develop and own Product strategy & roadmaps, drive the product development from concept to launch.
- Keep a product back-log and manage prioritization of features working closely with Engineering teams.
- Partner with end user teams to capture the needs and requirements through market research/ Bench marking and stakeholder discussions.
- Translate the business needs into product requirement document and mockups.
- Partner with architects and drive technical solutions, support engineering with design finalization.
- Continuously assess the internal product capabilities, evaluate potential for improvement for making the products simple and robust
- Partner with Process Engineering and leadership team to align on long term capabilities in line with Organizational goals.
- Be diligent in Product testing and own the Product performance through Product life cycle.
- Good understanding of Product management methodologies
- Stakeholder management to align the business teams on the what's and How's of the Products.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge on latest web technologies, SQL and other database tech
- PMP or CSM preferable.
Technical Skill Sets:
- UX DESIGN & PROTOTYPING
- TECHNICAL SKILLS (basic knowledge)
- BASIC algorithms
- Data structures
- Object oriented programming systems (OOPS) - concepts
- Data - RDBMS / Document databases
- Files - Cloud storage solutions
- UML 2
- DATA ANALYSIS- basic using BI tools / Excel etc.
- Experience in Machine Learning or Data Engineering products
- Postgraduate in CS/ IT or MBA from tier1/2 engineering or B-schools
- Experience of 5-7 Years for Managers/ 7-10 Years for Sr. Managers in Product management, Technology Solutions implementation
- Knowledge on E-commerce operations and Transport Management System (preferable)
- Strong Communication and presentation skills