Senior HR Executive at Xpressbees
Views:3383 Applications:571 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:410
Xpressbees - Senior Manager/Manager - Network Design - Process Excellence (4-10 yrs)
About the role:
We are seeking a highly motivated leader to develop state-of-the-art network design solutions. As key member for our centralized Network Design, you will create value by driving high impact projects having direct impact on XB's speed and costs. You will be responsible for creating data driven solutions and laying foundation for next generation supply chain.
Network design team own decisions related to network optimization and process development, so we expect you to holistically assess the entire supply chain and at the same time dig deeper to determine clear actionable decisions. This role calls for a data driven problem solver who can coordinate with multiple stakeholders and take decisive actions with speed.
What you will be doing :
- Lead highly analytical team and suggest improvements in network and linehaul.
- Define, launch, and manage network related programs for different supply chains.
- Identify opportunities for improving network speed, cost & reliability through design contributing to profitability
- Conceptualize visibility & throughput enhancement related processes and work with product team & operations to develop scalable products.
- Evaluate synergies among various supply chains and determine possibilities for standardization of network process.
- Execute projects having direct impact on network constructs.
- Dig deep in data to determine health of network and work with operations to identify cause of failure thereby determining corrective actions required.
Professional Traits :
- Leadership- ability to inspire and motivate team toward achieving measurable objectives.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work with little or no information
- understand & convey the sense of urgency.
- Highly Customer focused
- Understand the cost and Service Level trade-offs to make decisions
- A team builder who Hires and develops great people
- B-Tech / MBA, preferably in Supply Chain Management or Operations Research, having strong Mathematics and analytical skills
- 5-7 years of business experience in areas project management, data driven decision making, team management & stakeholder management.
- Ability to leverage large & complex data to clearly communicate a compelling story with key business decision
- Should be able to work in very high growth environment with lots of ambiguity and where priorities shift fast.