Senior HR Executive at Xpressbees
Views:1111 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Xpressbees - Senior Manager - Data Science (7-15 yrs)
Candidate for the position must have :
Data Scientist must be a hands-on Statistician and Data Scientist, who will develop and manage a world class team of data scientists that will drive customer engagement and business value by using data and advanced analytics. She/he will act as a thought leader for the use of data to drive critical business strategy and decisions
- Bachelors/ MS/PhD in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering or related quantitative field from premiere institutes across the globe
- 2- 7-12 years experience in Advance Machine Learning /AI systems /data sciences/NLP/Text Mining/SVM/RFM/Deep Learning etc.
- Develop and implement a strategic roadmap to progressively move towards an increasingly data driven organization
- Lead all data related activities to support development of new data science approaches and methodologies to improve operations and business outcomes
- Project management of multiple projects involving different stake holders.
- Partner with Business and Product in design, measurement and feedback loop for continuous improvement and deliver top notch analytical/data solution for logistics business
- Mentor and develop a team of data scientists
- Partner with academia and vendors to leverage cutting edge AI/ML solutions for the organizations
- Person would be required to work individually or as part of a team on data science projects and work closely with business partners across the organization
- He/she would be developing statistical/machine learning models using various techniques (supervised, unsupervised, semi-supervised) and technologies including but not limited to SAS, R, Python, Spark, H2O, Aster and various big data distributions like Hortonworks and MapR
- Experience in using algorithmic techniques to solve some of the most analytically complex business problems, leveraging troves of raw information to figure out hidden insight that lies beneath the surface.
- Has used Big Data across devices( Hadoop, AWS,HDFS systems).
-Individuals having experience in building the large scale data sciences team (preferably mobile) from the scratch.
- Experience in designing and developing solutions across domains applying advanced machine learning techniques and Big Data technologies
-Expertise in statistics, regression and classification models, machine learning techniques, NLP and Optimization techniques.
- Proven competencies in learning new products and services, new business, new verticals
- Experience in python, R or any other programming language for data science
- Experience working with big data and machine learning technologies
- Excellent command over supervised, unsupervised and semi-supervised techniques including but not limited to Random Forest, GBM, Ridge-Lasso-ElasticNet, ensemble learning (xgboost), Time-series techniques like Arima (and the family), Arch, Garch etc.
- Experience with Deep-learning, Artificial intelligence techniques like ANN, CNN, DNN, RNN etc. and how to strategize deep-learning layer and activations.
- Experience implementing machine learning algorithms such as support vector machines, decision trees, logistic regression, clustering, neural networks, graphical models etc.
- Excellent understanding of model metrics including AUC, ROC, CAP-curve, F-statistics etc. with clear understanding of how model performance is tuned
- NLP, Text mining, Image/Voice processing, digital analytics, deep learning, machine learning
- Consult with partners to define issues/information needs
- Working expertise in Tensorflow, Keras or Pytorch would be added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.