Corporate HR - Talent Acquisition at Xpressbees
Views:82 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
XpressBees - Senior Architect - Software Development (10-15 yrs)
- BTech degree or equivalent preferably in Computer Science
- Have a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Be a strong leader, mentor and loves working on technical challenges
- Has 10+ years of experience in software development and at least 4+ years as an architect for a large / high volume project(s).
- Should have worked as an architect for at least 2-3 major projects.
- Should have experience where he has rearchitected and implemented at least one legacy application.
- Work effectively across functional teams
- Is inherently curious, spends time learning new technologies, trying and likes to build / experiment.
- Has technical projects on GitHub etc. and contributes to open source development projects
- Provide estimates by coordinating assignment requirements with PM, PO, internal Sales teams
- Manage the technical scope of the project before, during, and after delivery
- Conduct code review and ensure that coding standards are being followed by the team members.
- Managing dependencies across multiple teams.
- Can breakdown the business requirements into an underlying scalable/secure application design.
- Ability to create, evaluate end-to-end system designs and evaluate the pros and cons of technologies to use in implementing system design.
- Believes in POC (proof of Concept) model and likes to quickly build POCs and evaluate pros and cons. Ability to identify possible bottlenecks when system scales and builds / designs accordingly.
- Experience building low maintenance applications using latest technologies like Kubernetes / Docker, Git, Jenkins, building CI/CD pipelines, using schedulers like Cron, Lambda, Airflow etc.
- Must have experience with Cloud based providers like AWS / Azure / GCP and Experience with AWS technologies like: SQS, S3, EC2, Lambda, RDS, API Gateway, log monitoring (cloud watch) etc.
- Ability to roll up sleeves and be able to trouble shoot issues: understanding of Unix commands
- Strong database fundamentals and has experience dealing with database performance tuning, bottlenecks and database ER modelling, databases (PostgreSQL or MySQL) and NoSQL databases (like Redis or Cassandra or Mongo DB etc.) and caching technologies like ElastiCache etc.
- Build and guide the team that is also focused on unit testing, regression testing, load testing (API- s)
- Understands Security loopholes like XSS, SQL Injection, DDoS, web / mobile based vulnerabilities. Knows how to secure APIs, system touchpoints and various methods to do so.
Well-rounded candidate :
- Experience in e-commerce domain
- Have experience building and running distributed systems for online services at scale
- Nimbleness and comfort with ambiguity; comfort responding quickly to rapidly evolving threats and opportunities
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices Strong sense of ownership, drive and ability to deliver results