HR Business Partner at Xotik Frujus Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1127 Applications:369 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Xotik Frujus - Vice President - Sales & Execution (15-20 yrs)
Job Summary :
Incumbent has to contribute to the company's overall sales objectives. Responsibilities include supervising the sales team and building long-term client relationships.
As a Vice President - Sales and Execution, the incumbent should use creativity and thorough knowledge of sales and execution processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth.
Communication and team management skills are also essential for this position. Incumbent should aspire to develop and maintain successful relationships with large, distributed customer base.
Qualifications and Experience :
- MBA for a reputed B - school with specialization in Sales and Marketing (Preferred)
- Minimum 15 to 20 years of total experience of which at least more than 5 years in a senior management or similar position
- Experience of working across various geographies and markets in India is essential
- At least 4 years of experience in FMCG (preferably beverages) is must
- Willing to relocate to any part of India for Business growth and expansion
Knowledge, Skill and Attitude :
- Sound business and financial acumen
- Highly self - driven individual
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop new business
- Good team management and leadership skills
- Excellent organizing and planning skills
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables :
- Achievement of profitability, sustainability and financial targets
- Effective client engagement and management
- Effective development of strategy and tactical plans in line with Group strategic direction and objectives
- Implementation and optimisation of business strategies and plans
- New Business Development
- Effective leadership and team management
- Effective self - management