HR at Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited
Views:1274 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Xiaomi - Business Finance Role - CA (1-3 yrs)
Xiaomi is focused on being the most user-centric Mobile Internet company to constantly exceed user expectation through innovations of software, hardware and Internet services. Founded by Lei Jun and seven entrepreneurs, Xiaomi started in 2010 and launched MIUI, a deeply optimized Android-based operation system. We now offer a variety of products and services mainly through our e-commerce web sites, including Mobile Phones, MI Charger and other accessories. With many innovations, Xiaomi strives to re-invent the Mobile Internet business. -Just for fans-is, the slogan of Xiaomi as every step of the way is led by our hardcore fans.
As a member of the Xiaomi India finance team, you will primarily provide support on various aspects of financial planning and analysis, such as budgeting, forecasting, and ad-hoc internal reporting.
Roles & responsibilities:
Business Finance :
- Partner with the business finance team to drive financial planning and forecasting process as the planned lead for the categories.
- Ensure timely and accurate metrics and forecasts are created and maintained.
- Support ad-hoc integration and expansion projects for new business initiatives.
- Ongoing review and monitoring of budget vs. actuals.
- Support the creation and update of budgets for Categories.
- Develop and maintain weekly and monthly dashboards to track key performance metrics for the categories.
- Responsible for Pricing of a product, do a market analysis for competitor products, the viability of pricing suggested by the business teams.
- Create business scenarios & impact for various business options and suggest most suitable
- Review and highlight risk /opportunities with appropriate analysis for new initiatives
- Support Annual operating planning exercises.
- Review of discounts, Pricing changes suggested by the business teams.
- Should be a qualified CA with 1-3 years of post-qualification experience.
- Industry experience in an MIS/reporting role is preferred. Manufacturing, Transportation, E-commerce, Distribution industry knowledge will be preferred.
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to understand the business and business requirements quickly and an analytical mindset.
- Have the ability to adapt to a dynamic and fast paced environment