Senior Specialist - HR at Xiaomi India
Views:1106 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Xiaomi - Assistant Manager - Customer Service (7-9 yrs)
- Analyze and review SLAs/Stack Rankings/Productivity and take corrective action to improve metrics.
- Adhere to Mi India defined quality norms
- Monitor NPS, QA and CSAT of the assigned team
- Provide regular & systematic coaching and feedback to the team on performance indicators
- Adhere to guidelines for code of conduct for self and team
- Communicate program update to the team
- Responsible for keeping the retention rates at 94% and above
- Responsible for keeping the team's ESAT above 90%
- Responsible for handling and following up on customer complaints (Follow up on the complaints with L2/L3 teams in coordination with other internal departments).
- Ensure compliance as per Xiaomi standards
- Continuous monitoring of team on product/process knowledge and keep training involved to fill any identified gaps.
- Protect Xiaomi provided assets as test or lab devices,
- Make the direct reporting Manager aware of the compliance/security breach
- Complete all tasks given by higher level management within timelines and with expected standards.
Minimum skills & knowledge:
- Fluent in both Spoken and Written English, Hindi and 1 regional Language
- Presentation skills
- People management skills
- Transaction monitoring & Coaching
- Performance management
- Planning and organizing
- Customer service skills
- Usage of Avaya phone systems
- CRM understanding
- Knowledge of Smart devices and related latest technologies
- Disaster management & escalation procedures
- Customer Retention & Customer Experience skills
- Plan, outline and implement an effective and efficient workload distribution encompassing all units in the team
- Serves as an escalation point for complex queries and production and technical issues.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications - especially MS Excel & PowerPoint
Desired skills & knowledge:
- Procedures to prepare & analyze internal specified reports
- Analytical bent of mind with exposure to Process improvement tools
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge about technologies related to smart devices
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.