Senior Specialist - HR at Xiaomi India
Views:596 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Xiaomi - Assistant Manager - Customer Service (7-9 yrs)
- Analyze and review SLAs/Stack Rankings/Productivity and take corrective action to improve metrics.
- Adhere to Mi India defined quality norms
- Monitor NPS, QA and CSAT of the assigned team
- Provide regular & systematic coaching and feedback to the team on performance indicators
- Adhere to guidelines for code of conduct for self and team
- Communicate program update to the team
- Responsible for keeping the retention rates at 94% and above
- Responsible for keeping the team's ESAT above 90%
- Responsible for handling and following up on customer complaints (Follow up on the complaints with L2/L3 teams in coordination with other internal departments).
- Ensure compliance as per Xiaomi standards
- Continuous monitoring of team on product/process knowledge and keep training involved to fill any identified gaps.
- Protect Xiaomi provided assets as test or lab devices,
- Make the direct reporting Manager aware of the compliance/security breach
- Complete all tasks given by higher level management within timelines and with expected standards.
Minimum skills & knowledge:
- Fluent in both Spoken and Written English, Hindi and 1 regional Language
- Presentation skills
- People management skills
- Transaction monitoring & Coaching
- Performance management
- Planning and organizing
- Customer service skills
- Usage of Avaya phone systems
- CRM understanding
- Knowledge of Smart devices and related latest technologies
- Disaster management & escalation procedures
- Customer Retention & Customer Experience skills
- Plan, outline and implement an effective and efficient workload distribution encompassing all units in the team
- Serves as an escalation point for complex queries and production and technical issues.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications - especially MS Excel & PowerPoint
Desired skills & knowledge:
- Procedures to prepare & analyze internal specified reports
- Analytical bent of mind with exposure to Process improvement tools
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge about technologies related to smart devices