Recruiter at Xiaomi
Views:5460 Applications:477 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Xiaomi - Area Manager - Marketing (5-7 yrs)
Purpose of the Job :
- Responsible for Retail execution end to end.
- Rolling out POSM-Soft and Hard elements as per planogram, managing and coordinating with marketing vendors.
- Act as an interface between the vendors and the Offline marketing lead/Sales team.
- Works as a Area Marketing Manager handling end to end marketing responsibility of all offline channels.
- Manages an external team of agencies, vendors and distributor merchandisers.
- Coordinates with Regional Marketing Manager/VM Managers/Sales teams etc and deliver visibility objectives.
Key Result Tasks :
- Works in a program mode and acts as frontend lead for all marketing activities in the channels for the area..
Key Pivot and interface between Sales and marketing team. Is responsible for :
- Vendor management, In shop branding, GSB & Visual Merchandising.
- Invoice processing.
- Payment follow up and clearance.
- Execution of Go-To-Market strategy.
- Analyze Our activity and feedback to Regional Marketing manager.
- Execute Point of Sales Materials thru Distributor merchandisers (POSM).
- Track competition products and activities.
- ISB & GSB - Planning and Executions
- Cross functional coordination.
- Audit activities for Agencies (Merchandizing execution, in shop and on shop fixture execution & quality check).
Key Interface :
- Regional Trade Marketing Manager, State Heads, City General managers, Vendors/ agencies, Activation team, retail partners/customers.
Travel : 80% of the time in marketing.
Know how required :
This role requires prior knowledge and experience in Vendor management specifically in BTL & retail marketing function.
- Experience in Point of Sale material specification/production process and execution at Retail.
- Experience in retail development with operational execution responsibilities.
- Driven Visual Merchandising for Retail stores.
- Proven expertise in driving operational efficiencies.
- Requires strong networking skills.
- Strong collaborative and operational skills backed with good understanding of marketing functions and vendor management.
- Ability to multi task, adapt to market dynamics, strong team player
- High human interface with Offline marketing, sales, Finance, legal vendor teams.
- Selected candidate will be based in any cities within India.
- Graduate /MBA
- Relevant experience of 5-7 plus years in BTL agencies/companies.