HR at Xander Finance
Views:5238 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
Xander Finance - Associate - Legal - LLB/LLM (3-7 yrs)
Job Description for Associate - Legal
About Xander Finance Private Limited :
Xander Finance Private Limited is registered with Reserve Bank of India and is a systematically important NBFC. It is one of India's leading NBFCs with a strong focus on lending to real estate developers across the top 7 cities of the country. Sponsored by the Xander Group, Xander Finance provides loans to developers for land acquisitions, cash outs, refinancing, construction, project approvals and last mile funding. Xander Finance seeks to hire an associate in the legal department with below mentioned attributes.
Key Responsibilities :
- Due diligence: review of various title documents, joint development agreements, joint venture agreements, constitutional documents, partnership deeds, power of attorneys, sale deeds. Highlight risk and suggesting possible mitigants. Work with external counsel and ensure a comprehensive diligence of the borrowing entity is performed before disbursement.
- Review of general contracts including engagement letters, lease agreements, no objection certificates, non-disclosure agreements.
- Deal execution : Responsible for transaction documentation for all deals including - Real estate and corporate lending - and ensuring that all due diligence findings are incorporated the definitive documents
- Post Deal : Work with Asset Management team on closure of ROC form Filings and all other condition precedent.
- Internal team support : Work with Finance, Deal team to resolve any operational issues regarding the existing deals.
- General advice : Provides general and strategic advice and inputs on firmwide risks and to deal managers on deals. Setting internal governance policies and strengthening them from time to time
- Borrowings : Responsible for ensuring documentation for all borrowing transactions of XF
- Litigation : Should have sound knowledge of recovery laws including SARFAESI ACT, Debt Recovery Act and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.
Qualifications and Attributes :
- BA LLB/ LLM from a Tier I law college
- Sound knowledge of Indian Contract Act, Transfer of Property Act, RERA, MOFA, other applicable real estate laws, Corporate laws, SARFAESI ACT, Debt Recovery Act and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.
- Work experience of 3 - 7 year in a tier I law firm or in a Bank/NBFC/Corporate.
- Positive attitude with an eye for detail.
- Assertive, hardworking and result oriented and Bankruptcy Code.