Writer Corporation - Manager/Senior Manager - Business Transformation & Excellence CoE (5-8 yrs)
1. Program Management Office (PMO): Manage transformation programs including Digital Transformation, Sustainability, and RBNQA through strong PMO activities.
Key activities include
- Assist in creating a Business case, Project charter, and other key project assets/documents
- Map and monitor action plans, timelines, costs, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with baseline/targets.
- Add value to projects at all levels through thought leadership/analysis / fact-based value-adding inputs.
- Ensure quality, cost, and KPIs of the program are met by coordination and timely escalation to appropriate stakeholders/program sponsors
2. Project Management: Plan, oversee, and manage select Group critical projects including Post-merger integration, Consulting engagements, and Software implementation projects
- Mobilize project teams, create project charter and plans
- Carry out vendor/solution evaluations and develop recommendations working with project SMEs.
- Coordinate efforts with stakeholders in the business at all levels as well as the project SMEs and vendors to ensure success in implementation and delivery.
- Manage and take corrective actions on project delays, overruns and underperformance and seek stakeholder buy-in on catch-up plans.
- Actively assess and manage risks in the project to ensure success.
- Drive change management initiatives and communications management for assigned projects.
3. Business Excellence: Drive excellence across the organization and improve adoption of Malcolm Baldrige Excellence model (MBEM)/Ramakrishna Bajaj National Quality Awards(RBNQA) across branch locations as well as international locations. Some of the key activities are
- RBNQA application writing
- Readiness for external assessment
- Execution of identified areas of improvement from RBNQA assessment feedback
- Identify and deliver Quality and Process Improvement projects in the businesses and functions.
4. Digital Transformation: Drive Writer's Digital Transformation agenda by identifying and delivering digitization and automation initiatives for the businesses and functions.
- Measure and report the Digital Maturity score of the organization by carrying out assessments and surveys
5. Innovation: Drive internal idea discovery and incubation through the implementation of the Group's Innovation lab blueprint
- Drive external venture scouting and investment by partnering with external startup investing ecosystem
6. Knowledge Management and innovation fostering: Drive Group's Knowledge Management Initiative
- Govern and enhance maturity levels of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure that they are kept updated and relevant.
5-8 years of relevant experience in corporate or consulting assignments. Previous stint in IT/ITES/Startups/ Consulting preferred.
Note: If you have already responded to the previous job post for the same position, your profile is already with HR. Please do not apply again.
18 to 21 Lakhs Plus Incentives
Location : Mumbai , Chinchpokli
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.