Head Corporate HR at Writer Corporation
Views:1262 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Writer Corporation - Manager - Business Excellence (7-10 yrs)
About the organization -
- Writer Corporation are more than half a century old business conglomerate with expertise in relocation, cash mgt., information mgt., and realty businesses
Following are some indicative responsibilities for Business Excellence include -
i) Define target operating model for various business/ dept/ function
ii) Drive Malcolm Baldrige based excellence initiatives across businesses
iii) Drive application based training and capability development
v) Drive execution of key Group projects through strong Program Management Office (PMO). The group projects are of various types viz. New Business/Product Venture, Business Expansion, Business Turnaround, Technology, HR Transformation, Shared Services, Business Process Reengineering (BPR), Branding, Risk etc.
Qualifications and Experience -
- An ideal candidate is an Engineer with MBA Operations/ Finance & Strategy (from institutes of repute) with at least 7 years of experience in creation of Target Operating Model and driving large transformation projects across the Organization.
- Working knowledge of Malcolm Baldrige Model/ RBQA is highly desirable
- Certifications in Quality such as Six Sigma and Lean would be an added advantage.
- The role is based in our Corporate Office at Lalbaug (close to Parel) reporting to the Head of Strategy & Business Excellence.
- This is an individual contributor role with large level of influence and collaboration with the business to drive business excellence initiatives.
- Interested candidates may apply or call 7506289017 for any clarifications on the role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.