Senior Corporate Recruiter at WovvTech
Views:766 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:155
WovVTech - Senior Management Trainee (2-4 yrs)
Senior Management Trainee - Marketing
About the Company :
- WovVTech is a business productivity SaaS company that has built cutting edge products and offering technology solutions.
- WovVTechs suites of products are now empowering users across 3000 locations in 50 countries to digitize their operations, get real time decision driven analytics and improve productivity.
- It is amongst Top 20 Global SaaS startups recognized by CIO Review in 2020
- WovVTech has developed patent pending a PaaS platform & framework using artificial intelligence and cloud computing that reduces the coding effort by 30-50%
- Customers form the core of all the solutions. We get out of our cubes and see the real world to build great WovV products.
Visit us at : https://wovvtech.com/
Product Portfolio :
- Be the next WovVScion
- This is an opportunity to be part of an energetic and growing WovVTeam and take part in the journey of building and scaling great products with cutting edge technologies.
- Working with us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation, and scale. It means being part of a highly skilled and driven team whose work directly improves the lives of our customers.
- Our people are our culture and a huge part of what makes us a little more WovV every single day
- We know you're happiest when you're learning new things, so each new assignment will give you an opportunity to do things differently, explore new technologies and challenge the status quo!
Location : Chennai, Navi Mumbai, Vadodara, WFH
Job Description : Senior Management Trainee Marketing
Experience : 2-4 Years
What will the job be like?
- Support CEO and leadership team in formulating strategies and execution
- Understand company's product and offerings and identify areas of interest for the organization and client industry and build insights around them that are then communicated through various channels
- Market research and analysis, strategic recommendations based on management queries, business due diligence and thought leadership to identify and incubate new initiatives
- Understand and articulate customer needs, conduct on-going customer research, leverage internal knowledge and expertise, and prioritize customer requirements.
- Prepare and conduct interactive demos through web conferences and in person meetings whenever necessary
- Customization of marketing collateral to use in customer pitches
- Work with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive thought leadership research projects, including research planning, liaising with partners, project tracking, data analysis, whitepaper writing, and promotions
- Build tools, indices, quant driven consultative frameworks to guide decision making
- Analytical bent of mind with an ability to have a consultative approach towards clients
- Handle Sales, Branding and Marketing related activities as well.
- Prepare projections and roadmap. Help in fund raise.
Who Should Apply?
- You love the idea of working for an exponentially growing business and thrive to become a key contributor
- You have immaculate written and oral communication skills, excellent business acumen, and number crunching skills.
- You want to shape your career in a business role and hone overall business skills
- You are extremely motivated, have the required interpersonal skills to strike a rapport with clients and build strong relationships with them.
- You are enthusiastic about technology and digital trends
- You are sincere and know the value of hard work and dedication. All in all, you are a rock star performer.
- Work side by side with the leadership team and get as much responsibility as you can take. You define the limit!
- Bachelor's / Master's degree with an excellent academic record
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in business/ product or marketing roles
- Experience of working with with SaaS products or high growth companies.
- Experience in Retail and/or IT domain would be preferred
- Strong negotiation skills
- Position requires proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multitask, manage deadlines, and handle pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Entrepreneurship, Business Strategy, Process Understanding, Software Terms, Presentation Skills, Negotiation, Leadership and Team Inspiration
- Self-starter with an ability to identify key issues and priorities and focusing on these to deliver required results with minimal direction and supervision.
- Should be open to do multi-tasking and drive various initiatives & projects
- Ability to think big while also defining and driving specific actions on an aggressive timeline
- Exceptional business acumen, business development and sales experience, and cross-functional understanding
- Lead when needed and do when needed; strong bias for action
What will you get out of it?
- Working closely with top management
- Will be groomed for a holistic business and strategic role
- Be a part of an early stage startup that works with the global level of practices and see massive rewards
- Cross functional experience and a chance to experience multiple functions and steer your career in the area of interest