Senior Corporate Recruiter at WovvTech
Views:910 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:161
WovVTech - Senior Management Trainee (2-4 yrs)
Senior Management Trainee - Marketing
About the Company :
- WovVTech is a business productivity SaaS company that has built cutting edge products and offering technology solutions.
- WovVTechs suites of products are now empowering users across 3000 locations in 50 countries to digitize their operations, get real time decision driven analytics and improve productivity.
- It is amongst Top 20 Global SaaS startups recognized by CIO Review in 2020
- WovVTech has developed patent pending a PaaS platform & framework using artificial intelligence and cloud computing that reduces the coding effort by 30-50%
- Customers form the core of all the solutions. We get out of our cubes and see the real world to build great WovV products.
Visit us at : https://wovvtech.com/
Product Portfolio :
- Be the next WovVScion
- This is an opportunity to be part of an energetic and growing WovVTeam and take part in the journey of building and scaling great products with cutting edge technologies.
- Working with us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation, and scale. It means being part of a highly skilled and driven team whose work directly improves the lives of our customers.
- Our people are our culture and a huge part of what makes us a little more WovV every single day
- We know you're happiest when you're learning new things, so each new assignment will give you an opportunity to do things differently, explore new technologies and challenge the status quo!
Location : Chennai, Navi Mumbai, Vadodara, WFH
Job Description : Senior Management Trainee Marketing
Experience : 2-4 Years
What will the job be like?
- Support CEO and leadership team in formulating strategies and execution
- Understand company's product and offerings and identify areas of interest for the organization and client industry and build insights around them that are then communicated through various channels
- Market research and analysis, strategic recommendations based on management queries, business due diligence and thought leadership to identify and incubate new initiatives
- Understand and articulate customer needs, conduct on-going customer research, leverage internal knowledge and expertise, and prioritize customer requirements.
- Prepare and conduct interactive demos through web conferences and in person meetings whenever necessary
- Customization of marketing collateral to use in customer pitches
- Work with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive thought leadership research projects, including research planning, liaising with partners, project tracking, data analysis, whitepaper writing, and promotions
- Build tools, indices, quant driven consultative frameworks to guide decision making
- Analytical bent of mind with an ability to have a consultative approach towards clients
- Handle Sales, Branding and Marketing related activities as well.
- Prepare projections and roadmap. Help in fund raise.
Who Should Apply?
- You love the idea of working for an exponentially growing business and thrive to become a key contributor
- You have immaculate written and oral communication skills, excellent business acumen, and number crunching skills.
- You want to shape your career in a business role and hone overall business skills
- You are extremely motivated, have the required interpersonal skills to strike a rapport with clients and build strong relationships with them.
- You are enthusiastic about technology and digital trends
- You are sincere and know the value of hard work and dedication. All in all, you are a rock star performer.
- Work side by side with the leadership team and get as much responsibility as you can take. You define the limit!
- Bachelor's / Master's degree with an excellent academic record
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in business/ product or marketing roles
- Experience of working with with SaaS products or high growth companies.
- Experience in Retail and/or IT domain would be preferred
- Strong negotiation skills
- Position requires proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multitask, manage deadlines, and handle pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Entrepreneurship, Business Strategy, Process Understanding, Software Terms, Presentation Skills, Negotiation, Leadership and Team Inspiration
- Self-starter with an ability to identify key issues and priorities and focusing on these to deliver required results with minimal direction and supervision.
- Should be open to do multi-tasking and drive various initiatives & projects
- Ability to think big while also defining and driving specific actions on an aggressive timeline
- Exceptional business acumen, business development and sales experience, and cross-functional understanding
- Lead when needed and do when needed; strong bias for action
What will you get out of it?
- Working closely with top management
- Will be groomed for a holistic business and strategic role
- Be a part of an early stage startup that works with the global level of practices and see massive rewards
- Cross functional experience and a chance to experience multiple functions and steer your career in the area of interest
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.