Senior Resourcing Advisor at Worley Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:371 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Worley - Quality Manager - Operational Finance (12-15 yrs)
Quality Manager - Operational Finance
Job Description :
- Reporting to the Business Process Manager, this role coordinates the end to end process mapping and documentation and manages the Knowledge and Management repositories for Operational Finance.
- This role designs and implements health metrics and KPIs to monitor data integrity, processes and systems, and benchmarks performance against industry best practices. The role uses performance metrics to identify problem areas and compliance issues.
- This role also is the Administrator for the OF SharePoint site
Key Accountabilities :
Collaborates within Process team to establish an effective framework that includes vision/strategy, governance, service delivery framework and standard processes over the end-to-end process, ensuring adherence to overall finance strategy
Takes responsibility for governance and documentation of processes. Monitors global adherence to established processes, and provides recommendations to improve overall process efficiency, standardization, and compliance
Change Management : Supports change management activities by providing overall quality and assurance governance
Business Process Management :
- Supports the BPM by providing governance and assurance oversight on the BPM project plans and process documentation.
- Monitors compliance and provides recommendations for optimization and standardization for established processes (including technology advancement)
Takes responsibility for the governance of process execution, quality control and assurance by controlling, monitoring, measuring, executing, designing, and evaluating business processes. Designs and implements health metrics and KPIs to monitor data integrity, processes and systems and to identify problem areas and compliance issues. Benchmarks performance against industry best practices
- Site administrator for the Operational Finance SharePoint and MS Teams sites
People Management :
Where applicable, monitors professional development and staff productivity to ensure training, professional development and resourcing needs are met. Actively participates in coaching, mentorship and succession planning for talent development
- Strong leadership; highly analytical, data-driven and resourceful
- Ability to actively engage stakeholders, customers and staff to ensure processes are executed consistently
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive under tight deadlines and high-pressure situations
- Ability to design and deliver transformational initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal communications and negotiation skills
- Proficient at communicating conclusions to leadership in concise manner