HR Manager at Workindia
Views:2441 Applications:514 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
WorkIndia - Manager - Finance - CA (3-4 yrs)
Our Vision is to - Provide meaningful livelihood for 23.7 CR blue-collar individuals in India- We are India's largest platform for blue-collar individuals. Today, we- re an app covering all of 500+ cities in India and growing by pure word of mouth. We achieved this via the usage of deep technology, 100% automation, geo-tagging, and Dynamic algorithms.
To know more about workindia please visit: https://www.workindia.in/about/
WorkIndia is looking for an experienced Finance Manager who has experience in accounting, finance, statutory compliances.
- Posting day to day accounting entries in Tally, bank reconciliation, raising monthly invoices to customers, journal entries for expenses etc,
- Maintaining all accounting & statutory records of the Company;
- Preparation of MIS on monthly basis;
- Assistance in Preparation of budget and variance analysis;
- Preparation of TDS returns, GST returns monthly;
- Monthly TDS working & GST workings & preparing challans for depositing the same.
- Follow up with debtors for realization of payments, sending reminders, balance confirmations, follow up for TDS certificates etc;
- Processing of vendor payments and ensuring its compliance with standard operating procedures and Delegation of Authority matrix
- Liasioning with Bankers for vendor payments, statutory payments and other governmental bodies like GST Dept, TDS, Income-Tax Department etc
- Coordination with Statutory auditors, internal auditors, tax auditors and providing them all documents & records;
- Preparation & verification of Purchase Orders & advance requisition, AMC agreements, work orders etc.
- Preparing statement for TDS recoverable reconciliation.
- Experience Range : 3 to 4 years
- Strong understanding of Tally, GST, TDS.
- Qualified CA/CA semi qualified professional.
- Strong Communication skills
- This position may involve travel
- Good Analytical skills
- Bachelor's /Masters degree in business, finance & account
- Qualified CA/CA semi qualified
- Office Snacks and Lunch will be provided
- Paid leave
- Want to take Online learning course ? - Company will pay half
- Want to buy a laptop ? - Company will pay half
- No salary bar for the right candidate. Paying far higher than the market standard
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.