Co-Founder at WorkIndia
Views:2142 Applications:559 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
WorkIndia - Director - Finance - CA (8-12 yrs)
Our Vision is To Provide meaningful livelihoods to the 23.7 Cr blue-collar individuals of India...and now the 120 Cr blue-collar individuals on this planet
Today we are India's largest blue-collar recruitment platform. Were an app covering 600+ Cities in India, touched 16 million lives in providing them livelihoods and 0.6 Million Companies in helping them fill vacancies. All of it is achieved purely via Tech and a small strong team of 150 people.
To know more about WorkIndia please visit: https://www.workindia.in/about/
As a team, we believe that the best idea wins, no matter where the idea comes from. We tackle problems that have existed for years - through technology and data. We believe in a flat organization and enjoy working on hard problems together because the hardest challenges are often the most rewarding.
Role Director - Finance
We are looking for the role of Director of Finance
- Accurate and timely completion and publishing of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements.
- Develop accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Drive key finance initiatives to improve performance and facilitate business growth
- Identify opportunities to improve cost structure
- Mentor team and groom for higher responsibilities
- Stakeholder Management - internal, investors and vendors
- Own the preparation of the budget, financial forecasts and report variances
- Manage Cash-flow (Collections, Investments and Expenses)
- Coordinate and own preparation of regulatory reporting with local, state, and central government tax filings
- Coordinate with auditors / diligence teams to successfully close audits
Desired Qualification, Skills and Abilities :
- CA with 10+ years of experience
- 2+ years of experience in scaling up high growth start-up preferred.
- Demonstrated success in leadership role for minimum 2 years (Finance Controller, Director- Finance, GM - Finance or similar role)
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and accounting software such as Tally is a must
- Should have excellent, communication and leadership skills
- Highly data driven and analytical approach in problem solving
- Drive for excellence
- A hands-on approach to work as business partner
What's in there for you?
- Grow along with the company
- Complete Ownership
- Fast paced learning environment
- Open and transparent culture
This position is based out of our office in Bangalore. (Presently WFH)
No salary bar for the right candidate. Paying higher than the market standard
Interested candidates to drop an email with resume please mention subject line as Director Of Finance