Workafella - General Manager - Sales (5-10 yrs)
Job purpose :
- Responsible for overseeing all functions in the business. A major part involves leading and directing employees. This is achieved through effective business planning, developing your people and growing new and existing customers. Has to be stylish and carry right attitude to bring forward the Workafella culture.
Duties and responsibilities :
Sales and Top line Growth :
- Managing all revenue streams of office, VO, hot desking, customer service, parking, IT and other revenue opportunity identified by management from time to time.
- Manage sales pipeline of the city, Guide mentor and personally own large deals and build on occupancy through better conversions.
- Coordinate with marketing head to drive demand through marketing channels.
- Build a robust broker and channel network to generate demand and ensure high conversions.
- Build on enterprise customers. Create a pipeline of enterprise customers for national tie-ups.
- Manager renewals effectively through-prescribed renewal process for better retention.
- To ensure the Centre standards are maintained as per standards through audits and regular Centre rounds.
- Suggest to management improvements and changes.
- Do surprise audits of Centre and report recordings.
- To make Centre upkeep one of our key differentiators
Team Management :
- Work closely with HR to recruit all new and replacement staffing in time.
- To ensure induction of trainees happen in a prescribed formant, personally for direct reports and through line managers / supervisors for down the line.
- Ensure staff training calendar is made and executed in coordination with corporate / training head.
- Execute, Quarterly and yearly appraisal in time for performance review and actions.
- Build a robust team and train people to create a talent pool for internal promotions.
- All costs to be as per budgets. Any excess has to be vouched and explained for with corresponding revenue.
Brand building :
- Be the face of the company and represent in a manner that exhibits the company's values with the company's best interest in mind.
- Do not make any official or non-official PR statements or leadership speech without prior approval.
- To conduct oneself in social and digital media with company's best interest in mind and as per company policy.
Emergency and escalations :
- Take complete responsibility of emergency and escalation situations, coordinate with corporate to ensure things are closed putting the company's best interest in mind.
Proven experience to handle team as General Manager sales or Sr. Manager Sales.
- Any graduate/Post Graduate
- Having a bachelor/Master degree in management or in a related field with Experience in Sales
Working conditions :
The ideal candidate is a seasoned and highly intelligent professional with outstanding, management skills and extensive hands-on experience.
Physical Requirements / Skill Requirement :
- Present to align with the work culture and image of the Workafella brand.
- Be customer focused and carry a positive attitude to create a lively and service oriented work environment for clients and employees.
- Smart, energetic and having good communication skills