Wooqer - Product Manager - Customer Engineering + Product Enhancement (5-10 yrs)
Product Manager - Customer Engineering + Product Enhancement
Wooqer is an App for businesses to digitize frontline operations, trusted by brands like Croma, Skechers, Pantaloons, Lenskart, Barista, Dominos and others. Our real-time, mobile-first app and DIY platform, is purpose-built to empower retail leaders to digitize frontline operations, compliance, audits, data collection, and team communications with intuitive reports, enabling faster decisions and visibility.
100,000+ retail stores & restaurants use Wooqer in 21 countries to share guidelines, set expectations, measure compliance and build accountability among 250,000 users, in 11 languages, leading to both topline and bottom line impact.
We're an onsite team, working from our office in Bellandur, Bangalore.
The Role: Product Manager (Customer Engineering + Product Enhancement) at Wooqer
What You'll do:
Work with Customer Success and Product Engineering teams and front end conversations with customers to design solutions for their needs.
Extract the core challenge faced by customers and discover fitting solutions on Wooqer. Document it in simple, standard templates and get customers to agree on outcomes.
Map requirements to Wooqer's building blocks and identify the areas that need to be enhanced while keeping solutions generic and usable for all other Wooqer customers.
Coordinate with different teams to translate product enhancements to easily understandable Wire Frames and High Fidelity Screens and write well defined user stories leaving no room for ambiguity.
Work with engineers and plan sprints, track them and launch products on time
Work with customers for their requirements (Dashboards or Custom Plugin etc), get billing rate sign off and deliver products to the customer's satisfaction.
What You'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology or equivalent, graduated between 2017 to 2019
- 1-2 years of experience in software development before moving to a Product Manager role.
- 4+ yrs of Product Management experience at a Product Company (B2B SaaS)
- Ability to translate a customer's broad vision into solution building blocks and align your solution with the customer.
- Strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and mindset to getting things done.
- Problem solving ability to break down complex requirements into actionable tasks.
- Strong customer focus and empathy.
- Ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams.
- Comfort with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills
We are a profitable hyper-growth company headquartered out of California with product teams in Bengaluru, India. Founded in 2014, we've experienced stable growth, and customers love us. Our people success first strategy is inward focused and creates a platform for you to play out your vision in Wooqer context with equally talented teams. You can read more about Wooqer at www.wooqer.com and look for Wooqer customer videos on Youtube and LinkedIn. We look forward to speaking with you!