Managing Director at Wonderchef Home Appliances
Views:3185 Applications:341 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Wonderchef - Head - eCommerce Business (8-12 yrs)
Description of the Job Profile:
- The incumbent would be responsible for the E-commerce department of the Company that comprises of a team of 6 team members
- Manage the overall e-commerce Business - revenue and profits (P&L Responsibility)
- Key result area would be to grow the overall business of e-commerce channel
- Formulate a comprehensive account wise strategy for e-Commerce channel
- Debtor management is a key responsibility. Timely collections is a key activity.
- Take forward the relationships the Company has established with all channel partners and grow the list of partners
- Planning, Executing & Handling complete business operations of e-commerce at each level with the team from front-end operations, Product Assortment, Supply chain, Distribution and CRM.
- Over-seeing and executing Pan-India level deliveries for a seamless operation
- Planning and implementing visibility activities for the brand on partner platforms, thus enhancing the Brand Visibility of Wonderchef
- Participate in new product development process to co-create unique and specific products and solutions of the partner platforms
- Responsible for collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing activities
- Work closely with Marketing team to ensure the budgets are allocated properly to e-commerce and used wisely
- Work on planning of regular schemes and festivals with Product Management team to boost the business
- Participate in international expansion of Wonderchef via digital route
Skill Set Essentials:
Basics: Preferably an Engineer from one of the top ranked Engineering institutes with an MBA from a top B School.
- Experience (type of): 8-12 years. Should have handled E commerce business for an organisation. Candidate with exposure to E - commerce market places will have an added advantage.
- End to end understanding of e-commerce - across digital marketing, fulfillment, CRM etc.
Reporting - MD
Team = 6 members
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.