HR Head at Wodehouse Capital Advisors Pvt Ltd
Views:1780 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Wodehouse Capital Advisors - Associate/Senior Associate/Manager - Private Equity/M&A/Debt Syndication (3-10 yrs)
Wodehouse Capital Advisors - Private Equity/M&A/Debt Syndication (Associate/Sr.Associate/Manager)
Book your Interview Slot ONLY if you have at least 3+ years of relevant Experience in Private Equity/M&A/Debt roles. Please read the job description Carefully before applying.
Job Description :
We are looking for an experienced candidate who would work closely with the Departmental Heads/Directors of the company and be involved across the entire life-cycle of the transaction (Origination to Deal closure) Experience in P.E / M&A & Debt Syndication mandatory.
The Job responsibilities include :
- Prepare detailed information memorandum/pitch book/presentations.
- Valuation of companies using various valuation techniques (DCF/comparable analysis etc)
- Analyze company financial statements and create financial models for client companies.
- Research & analyse industry, economic, market and regulatory data as required to support sector coverage activities and transaction execution and ideation.
- Participate in the business and financial due diligence during final stages of deal closure.
- Responsible for internal initiatives such as updating the investor database, transactions database etc.
- Supporting Directors in new business development by identifying bankable prospects.
- Previous Business Development experience is not necessary, however, would be preferred.
- Cold Calling as per mandate requirement to find buyers/sellers or to fix meetings for Seniors.
- Willing to Travel (Locally & outstation as per mandate requirement)
- CA/MBA Finance/CFA Level II/III.
- Strong Analytical & Problem solving skills; Ability to multi-task; Strong attention to Detail.
- Fundamental understanding of accounting, finance ability to build financial models.
- Familiarity with business valuation techniques, including comparable company and discounted cash flow analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong MS Office applications Knowledge (VB/Macro not required but would be preferred)
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience in similar M&A/PE/Debt Syndication roles Mandatory.
- We are looking for candidates who have HUNGER to GROW, a DRIVE to over-DELIVER, MOTIVATION to keep going on in tough times & NEVER give up - if you have what it takes, we look forward to meeting you immediately !
Note : Candidates without relevant PE/M&A experience DO NOT APPLY - Candidates from Mumbai preferred !