Group Manager at WNS Global Services
Views:2068 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
WNS - Sr Group Manager/AVP - SAP FICO (7-25 yrs)
Sr. Group Manager - Technology Services (AVP level)
Below is the JD for SAP Sr Manager functional:
- Should have atleast 12 to 15 years of SAP FI/CO consulting experience with atleast 4 to 5 end to end implementations/upgrade projects done.
- Should be ready for travel.
- Should have handled requirement analysis, configuration, blueprinting (Fit-gap analysis), testing.
- Should have prepared functional specification documents.
- Should have good understanding of integration of finance with other modules.
- Needs to have good communication and client management skills.
- Should have good business process testing abilities and should think out of the box.
- Having a CA degree would be a plus is but not a necessity.
- Should have team management skills.
- Should be able to lead the team and engage customer in providing solutions and suggestions.
- Must be familiar with ASAP methodology of implementation.
- Should have thorough knowledge of AP, AR, GL and FA processes and should know controlling and treasury sub module.
- Should have the experience of providing support to multiple customers in the prescribed SLA's.
- Should have experience with SAP ECC6.0 Version
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading global Business Process Management (BPM) company. WNS offers business value to 200+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare and Utilities. WNS delivers an entire spectrum of business process management services such as finance and accounting, customer care, technology solutions, research and analytics and industry-specific back-office and front-office processes. WNS has over 27,020 professionals across 34 delivery centers worldwide, including China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Sri Lanka, UK and US.
WNS is a strategic partner for managing complex processes that directly impact the clients- bottom-line. An end-to-end vertical approach to service delivery, technology-led BPM solutions and a client-centric client-partner approach enable us to deliver business value to many of the world's leading companies. We are passionate about building an organization that is valued by our clients, employees, business partners, investors and the community at large. Our management team comprises accomplished professionals from leading global organizations. Each member brings deep business acumen and outsourcing domain expertise in our clients' businesses.
For more information, visit www.wns.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.