Talent Acquisition at WNS
Views:1151 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
WNS - Senior Vice President - Sales/Research & Analytics (10-15 yrs)
Being a fresh graduate with no experience, I started at WNS as an intern and got great industrial exposure along with the opportunity to explore diverse process functions, improve my skills, meet new people and have fun at the same time. With this foundation, I was able to begin my career as a senior associate at this very same place working under people, who were not just my managers but mentors as well. What I like most about working at WNS...
KRITI SHARMA, ASSISTANT MANAGER - OPS
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. We combine our deep industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions with clients across 10 industries. We enable businesses in Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare, and Utilities to re-imagine their digital future and transform their outcomes with operational excellence.
We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in finance and accounting, procurement, customer interaction services and human resources leveraging collaborative models that are tailored to address the unique business challenges of each client. We co-create and execute the future vision of 400+ clients with the help of our 52,000+ employees.
The Director of Sales will be a member of sales leadership team at WNS Research & Analytics. This person will have overall responsibility of delivering recognized annual revenues in the range of $1-3 million by generating leads, assessing opportunities at these prospects, creating pilots or diagnostics and closing contracts.
- Building a Research & Analytics sales strategy for UK region and running the sales process accordingly.
- Refining client segments in all possible areas such as Market Research, Business Research, Financial Research, Investment Research, Analytic Services, and Procurement Services.
- Knowledge of emerging trends and solutions related to Data Management, Data Engineering, Data Science solutions
- Thought leadership on new age solutions within Data Analytics and consultative approach to solve
- Ability to work with teams onshore, near shore and offshore
- Track record of building / growing similar analytics practices
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology with all constituencies like marketing, operations, finance, etc.
- Agree on sales quota for signed revenue and sales target for billed revenue in line with knowledge services practices.
- Developing new accounts and opening avenues for new opportunities using personal rolodex, WNS lead generation engines (website, lead generation unit), direct mailers, etc.
- Sensitizing the management on the latest trends in the Knowledge services segment and ideating on developing new businesses, products or service lines
- Leading responses to RFIs, RFPs, RFQs for UK clients
- Conducting diagnostics and opportunity assessment studies along with experts
- Managing clients visits and accompanying them to Indian Operation Centers as and when required
- Analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of sales, methods, sales costs and results.
- Develop, manage and syndicate sales budgets
- Managing ongoing client relationships through steering committee reviews, etc.
- Handing over sold accounts to program management
- A masters degree in business or statistics preferred10 to 15 years of analytics delivery and/or sales experience out of which at least few years should have been in a senior capacity as a salesperson ideally with one of the following: A UK/ Europe-based analytics firm
- A knowledge services offshoring company with operations in India
- A knowledge services outsourcing company
- Any offshoring or outsourcing company but past work experience in financial services
- In-depth knowledge of the analytics, financial services market in the UK and a thorough understanding of opportunities in off shoring analytics or financial services processes.
- A good rolodex of contacts in various sectors due to past work experience in, outsourcing or offshoring industry
- A track record of initiative, creativity and motivation to surpass challenging performance goals and sales targets.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills, able to create and deliver convincing arguments
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to lead sales in the analytics/ business or financial services space in high-growth company with operations in India
- Ability to manage sales process and forecast with precision
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build rapport and credibility quickly with an executive-level audience
- Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Solid grounding in business concepts and dynamics
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.