Group Manager at WNS Global Services
Views:3956 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
WNS - Senior Group Manager - Risk Management (10-24 yrs)
Role: Sr Group Manager - Risk Management
Job Description & Key Accountabilities:
The incumbent will be responsible for managing Risk Management & Compliance activities for the assigned portfolio which includes the following;
- The role demands in depth knowledge of business process risk management audits & assessments.
- Prepartion of Monthly Dashboards/Audit trackers/Risk Registers. Tracking and Follow ups of high & medium risks towards closures; highlight in monthly reports and summary.
- Execute Risk Assessment/Audit activities primarily related to testing in the domain (assigned accounts).
- Ensure completeness of the data by coordinating with process owners under various Risk Management initiatives.
- Collaborate with the business and Corporate Risk teams on client and corporate risk engagements.
- Responsible for delivering 100% accurate audit results to the stakeholders.
- Be able to maintain quality and meet short/strict deadlines.
- Strong work ethics and positive attitude
- Should be a team player and be able to manage multiple locations.
- The ideal candidate will have minimum of 10 years of experience in Risk Management. Certification along with the experience in ISO 27001: 2013 is a mandate with process level audit experience (Non-IT).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to drive the Client policies, Corporate programs and audit frameworks is a must.
- Strong analytical ability to articulate observations through factual data
- Should be an expert in handling multiple audits within the domain.
- Excellent collaboration capabilities to drive activity in various processes and cater multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to operate in demanding environment wr.t. deadline and timelines
- Ability to execute test plan, create test cases and document results/reports
- Strong communication skills verbal and written required
- Command over MS Excel and Power point
Skills Desired :
- Prior Compliance experience in Customer Service portfolios will be preferred
- Exposure to PCI DSS risk assessment preferred.
- Experience in GDPR, DPA and other privacy laws are added advantage
- Experience in Risk Management Processes will be preferred. Experience in auditing, testing or risk assessment preferred.
- Certification in ISO 27001:2013 is a must. Expertise in Process Risk Assessment (non-technical) is a must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.