Group Manager at WNS Global Services
Views:481 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
WNS - Senior Consultant/ Lead Consultant - Solutions (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Liaise with cross functional teams and Subject Matter Experts like operations, quality, finance, technology, transition, Human Resources etc. for the creation and design of solutions for prospective and existing clients
- Ensure that the RFPs/RFIs response clearly articulated, in the best possible manner, WNS's value proposition and credentials to service to client's specific requirements across geos with domain offerings
- Content development for marketing collateral i.e. case studies, competency documents, brochures, corporate and domain specific presentations for client visit, competency building, due diligence and bid meetings
- Lead the end-to-end RFP/ RFI process for specific deals allocated in the Industry practice.
- Identify Business Development opportunities across the value chain, build solutions framework to address these opportunities.
- Would be responsible for Greater Farming penetration through proactive solution development for any prospective areas of opportunity.
- Participation in special / strategic projects from time to time
- Strive towards attaining the allocated revenue targets allocated
- Coordinate and lead client visits and tours of facilities of the company
Skills required :
- Experience in a Solutions role required
- Deep understanding of business processes and an off-shore business environment
- Proven client management skills
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and multi-task
- Analytical mindset - ability to understand customer requirements in a service industry and provide appropriate solution
- Co-ordination and program management skills to interface with various stakeholders
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong Domain Expertise across industry domain