Talent Acquisition at WNS
Views:1533 Applications:419 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
WNS - Senior Analyst - Qliksense (2-5 yrs)
Company Description :
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. We combine our deep industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions with clients across 10 industries. We enable businesses in Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare, and Utilities to re-imagine their digital future and transform their outcomes with operational excellence.
We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in finance and accounting, procurement, customer interaction services and human resources leveraging collaborative models that are tailored to address the unique business challenges of each client. We co-create and execute the future vision of 400+ clients with the help of our 44,000+ employees. Our global footprint spans 16 countries with 61 delivery centers worldwide including in China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States.
Job Description :
- The candidate would work in teams aligned with a Global Insurance Player; and act as an offshore extended arm for them
- This team provides Data Analysis, Business Insights, and Interpretation of data which impacts the business performance positively
- Generate reports and create/debug where necessary, write moderate to complex query techniques, create efficient forms and reports
- Data extraction, processing, analysis using appropriate tools/ techniques
- Communicate with customers/clients to gather requirements and identify appropriate solution to business problem
- Develop a deep understanding of data, models, assumptions and results and present the output to clients
- Skills on MS Access, QlikSense, SQL server, Advance Excel etc. to exploit data for reporting
- Provide oversight to work done by team members
- Continuously look at process improvement opportunities and automation possibilities
- Create Dashboards and Data Visualisations help business with Data trends and analysis
- Work on implementation of projects independently with no supervision from manager
- Adhere to TAT and SLA targets set by clients
- Manage and manipulate large amounts of data for analysis and reporting
- Perform all necessary QA checks to ensure accurate delivery of reports/projects to clients
- Develop detailed documentation to ensure accurate execution of reports/projects
- Interact with key stakeholders based out of client locations for refining business requirements for new builds
- Experience on data migration projects/business transitions from Client locations
Competency- Skills & Knowledge/ Values and Behaviours:
- Experience in extraction, modification and generation of reports using BI tools.
- Skilled in MS Access, QlikSense, SQL server, Advance Excel
- Need to be at Intermediate/Advanced level
- Advanced understanding of data warehousing principles
- Person should be well versed at handling large datasets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- Willing to learn and apply new things, as the process is very dynamic
- Ability to interpret data, and use logic to derive at reasons
- Prior Insurance Domain Experience is preferable
- Ability to work as a team player in a dynamic environment with changing priorities and time pressures.
- Good Data interpretation skills
- Graduate/Post Graduate
Additional Information :
- Cerfication in Qlik Sense will be an advantage
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.