Talent Acquisition at WNS
Views:84 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
WNS - SAP Finance Consultant (8-11 yrs)
Being a fresh graduate with no experience, I started at WNS as an intern and got great industrial exposure along with the opportunity to explore diverse process functions, improve my skills, meet new people and have fun at the same time. With this foundation, I was able to begin my career as a senior associate at this very same place working under people, who were not just my managers but mentors as well. What I like most about working at WNS...
KRITI SHARMA, ASSISTANT MANAGER - OPS
REF4405W : SAP Finance Consultant
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. We combine our deep industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions with clients across 10 industries. We enable businesses in Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare, and Utilities to re-imagine their digital future and transform their outcomes with operational excellence.
We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in finance and accounting, procurement, customer interaction services and human resources leveraging collaborative models that are tailored to address the unique business challenges of each client. We co-create and execute the future vision of 400+ clients with the help of our 44,000+ employees. Our global footprint spans 16 countries with 61 delivery centers worldwide including in China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States.
- Should have overall experience of 8 - 11- years on SAP ERP
- Experience is a must in these ERPs i.e.- SAP ECC6 and SAP S4/HANA
- Should have worked on the ERP's for atleast 3-4 implementation / improvement projects.
- Should be well versed with configurations of Core - Finance modules( submodules like AP , AR , GL , Fixed Assets , Cash Management, Accounts reconciliation etc) in the- ERPs
- Should have done blueprinting ,- fit gap analysis , creating requirement documents and specifications , doing system testing and should have worked in all
- Should have deep domain knowledge in Finance processes
- Experience in Implementation project management is essential .
- Should have experience working on due diligence and diagnostic assessment and optimization opportunities in ERP finance module
- Should have good skills in stakeholder management and reporting.
- Should be well versed with PMP processes
- Consulting experience is a must.
- Preferred Education Background : CA-
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent customer management skills
SAP Certification is must
Location - Mumbai
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.