Group Manager - HR at WNS Global Services
Views:1601 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
WNS - Recruitment Manager - Actuarial Business (8-15 yrs)
Recruitment Manager for Actuarial business
- Market Mapping for Actuarial Science across India and share insights
- Identify campuses for hiring freshers and ensuring a steady pipeline of applicants against the requirements.
- Identify and maintain groups / channels on social platforms to source and attract Actuary applicants.
- Source profiles through Job Boards, Social Networking Sites, Employee Referrals, Vendors, Job portals etc. extensively and efficiently
- End to End Recruitment activities including Sourcing, Screening, Short listing candidates for the assigned requirements, Interview coordination, Selection, salary negotiations, Offer Management and initiating On Boarding Process.
- Utilize the hiring channels optimally to maintain a healthy mix.
- Special focus on low cost hiring channels to maintain CPH (cost per hire) as required.
- Understand the client / management requirements and accordingly build pipeline of profiles for evaluations.
- Continuous follow-up with clients to confirm staffing plans and candidates needs are met.
- Ensuring control and compliance mechanism on all recruitment related activities
- Manage the travel arrangements for outstation candidates, which include transportation (air/rail/car), Guest House / Hotel arrangement and also movement of the house hold items.