Group Manager at WNS Global Services
Views:4879 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
WNS - Lead Consultant - Travel Solutions (12-30 yrs)
Title: Lead Consultant - Travel Solutions
Job Location: Mumbai / Pune
Reporting to: Head of Travel Solutions
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS) is a leading global Business Process Management (BPM) company. WNS offers business value to 200+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Professional Services, Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods, Telecom and Diversified Businesses, Shipping and Logistics, Travel and Leisure and Utilities. WNS delivers an entire spectrum of business process management services such as customer care, finance and accounting, human resource solutions, research and analytics, technology solutions, and industry-specific back-office and front-office processes. WNS has over 33,000 professionals across 42 delivery centers world-wide, including China, Costa Rica, India, The Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Sri Lanka, UK and US.
WNS is a strategic partner for managing complex processes that directly impact the clients- bottom-line. An end-to-end vertical approach to service delivery, technology-led BPM solutions and a client-centric client-partner approach enable us to deliver business value to many of the world's leading companies. We are passionate about building an organization that is valued by our clients, employees, business partners, investors and the community at large. Our management team comprises accomplished professionals from leading global organizations. Each member brings deep business acumen and outsourcing domain expertise, which enables us to drive outperformance in our clients' businesses.
1. Lead, plan and organize to meet the established revenue objectives of the Travel Industry vertical by partnering with the senior leaders of the business vertical.
2. Lead the end-to-end RFP/ RFI process for large deals in the Travel Industry Vertical. Reviewer of cross domain bids, solutions construct and commercial model of sizeable deals to develop right win themes
3. Propose delivery alternatives which address risk and investment appetite, stand out against industry competition and increase chance of our Organization's success in bid process.
4. Identify Business Development opportunities across the value chain, build solutions framework to address these opportunities.
5. Lead the team towards Content development for marketing collateral i.e. case studies, competency documents, brochures and other relevant collaterals
6. Manage, Mentor, Performance Manage the team & Develop Talent
7. Would be responsible for Greater Farming penetration through proactive solution development
8. Ensure collaboration with the Business Unit senior stakeholders and develop a strong partnership with Sales and Client Partners
9. Participation in special / strategic projects from time to time
1. Min 14 + years of working experience with at least 8 Years of experience in a Solutions role
2. Strong Domain expertise in Travel Industry with good understanding of TMC, OTA and end to end Travel Operations.
3. Exposure to Hospitality, care rental and airline operations will be a plus.
4. Deep understanding of business processes and an off-shore business environment.
5. Proven client management skills
6. Ability to handle high pressure situations and multi-task
7. Analytical mindset - ability to understand customer requirements in a service industry and provide appropriate solution
8. Co-ordination and program management skills to interface with various stakeholders
9. Excellent written communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.