WNS - Group Manager - Risk Management (4-7 yrs)
Job Purpose -
Managing execution of the company's Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Support the Head of Enterprise Risk Management regarding all aspects of the enterprise-wide risk management program.
- Responsibilities include facilitating the identification of risks throughout the organization, developing, reporting and monitoring formats on risk management issues and developing methodologies for the assessment of risks throughout the organization.
- Liaise with risk owners across the company and monitor risk indicators
- Publish periodic risk dashboards for management and Board
- Evaluate internal processes / controls and update risk registers
- Follow-up for implementation of controls for key risks within timelines & escalate overdue issues
- Review the existing ERM framework and recommend changes to risk assessment / review / monitoring methodologies
- Support the Head of Enterprise Risk Management with ad hoc activities relating to other existing or for development of new risk management programs
- Conducting Risk Interview meeting with the Heads of Department and preparation on Minutes of Meeting (MoM)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.