WNS - Group Manager/Lead - Strategic Marketing - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-3 yrs)
Job Overview :
The Strategic Marketing Manager/Lead would be responsible for all aspects of marketing initiatives for the Business Unit that He/She is aligned with. They will be accountable & responsible for developing and driving marketing initiatives to create pipeline, pipeline conversion, enable sales success and increased brand awareness.
They will develop and manage the annual marketing plan and budget for WNS. As custodians of the marketing plan they will direct and support integrated and multi-touch marketing activities to drive Demand Waterfall activities for sales leading to increase demand for WNS service in our chosen markets. The Marketing Manager/Lead will also be responsible for tracking, analyzing, monitoring and communicating success and delivering ROI for all marketing activities.
The role requires cross-functional interaction with the Sales, Business Development, Practice, Solutions, Digital & Marcom team. The role requires a broad range of skills to be successful including marketing, communications (written, verbal), and data analytics. In addition we need the individual to have experience /exposure into event management, online marketing, direct marketing, vendor management and campaign execution.
Individual contributor role.
The position reports to the General Manager - Strategic Marketing.
Job Location : Vikhroli [Mumbai]
Responsibilities Include :
- Developing and delivering marketing campaigns to generate leads, maximise conversion rates and generate sales demand among prospects and within the customer base
- Forecasting, measuring, analyzing and reporting the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length (Demand Waterfall).
- Working cross-functionally with Field Marketing, external vendors and WNS Direct, Digital as well as MarCom team to increase brand awareness and demand for WNS service on online as well as offline medium.
- Direct and adhere to marketing budgets to achieve pipeline objectives including the tracking, monitoring and reporting of marketing spend, relative to pipeline performance.
- Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors that participate in the development and execution of demand creation programs.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales Leadership, Business Development and others to identify, target and execute events such as conferences, seminars, trade shows, email campaigns and webinars.
- Work with Account Management to develop and execute client based marketing programs & events to drive additional sales revenue, client satisfaction, and client referrals.
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
- Juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, high-pressure environment.
Education, Experience & Training Required :
Educational Qualification : MBA from Top BSchools [Example: JBMIS, SP Jain, Symbiosis, IIMs, XLRI, FMS, ISB or Other Tier I institutes
- 2-3 years marketing experience is a MUST HAVE in B2B IT/BPM industry ideally with BPM experience.
- Experience creating and implementing proven successful, demand creation, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration programs.
- Ability to leverage digital marketing including SEO/SEM.
- Experience in brand management, content marketing, content development and ABM.
- Experience/Exposure with MS Office applications, CRM (Oracle CRM), marketing automation (Eloqua or a similar tool), web analytics (Google Analytics/Demandbase) and business intelligence tools.
- History of budget management.
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills :
- Action oriented and independent
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize numerous tasks, events etc
- Cross group collaboration
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of tasks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with different personalities
- Willingness to work from time to time over extended hours in order to achieve goals set by immediate manager or demanded by key customers
Critical Competencies :
Analytical Skills :
- Business Acumen
- Attention to Details