WNS - Group Manager - Human Resource - Global Policies & Communication (4-5 yrs)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Measure and optimise applications to improve ease of usability and create the best user experience by exploring many different approaches to solve Policy communication and assimilation problems
- Crunch data, organize information, understand employees need, and create interactive experiences that draw employees in and keep them engaged
- Able to understand business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps.
- Establish an Policy communications strategy to effectively communicate employees in conjunction with senior ops managers
- Create a Policy branding strategy internally by evaluating multiple channel, social media and platforms.
- Create an online solutions, evaluate new systems which help business to ease understanding and create employee engagement by collecting periodic feedback for process improvement
- Focus on enhancing user experience, employee touch point and create impact on people and processes by gamification, employee survey, policy coaching and awareness sessions
KEY SKILLS :
- Excellent Communication
- Experienced in Policy and Communication function
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability