Talent Acquisition at WNS
Views:1182 Applications:327 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
WNS - Enterprise Risk Manager (4-5 yrs)
WNS is a global BPM company with more than 42K employees and a very strong Risk Management culture. ERM function provides exposure to all aspects of the business and even company's growth strategy is aligned with the ERM program, thereby resulting in enriching experience for the ERM manager in the company.
1) Supports the risk manager regarding all aspects of the enterprise-wide risk management program.
2) Responsibilities include facilitating the identification of risks throughout the organization, developing, reporting and monitoring formats on risk management issues and developing methodologies for the assessment of risks throughout the organization.
3) Liaise with risk owners across the company and monitor risk indicators
4) Publish periodic risk dashboards for management and Board
5) Evaluate internal processes / controls and update risk registers
6) Follow-up for implementation of controls for key risks within timelines & escalate overdue issues
7) Review the existing ERM framework and recommend changes to risk assessment / review / monitoring methodologies
8) Identify and evaluate credit risks relating to existing and prospective clients
9) Supports department manager regarding all aspects of corporate insurance programs. Responsibilities include compilation of underwriting information and insurance coverage.
10) Supports the manager in all aspects of a financial risk management programs.
11) Development, implement and application of risk metrics and methodologies and the monitoring, analysis and reporting of financial risk exposures.
12) Supports organizational compliance with risk policies through regular risk exposure monitoring and reporting.
13) Responsible for documenting and reporting risk policy exceptions to Head of Risk & Audit.
CA or MBA-Finance/Statistics (Full time)
- Min. 4-5 years experience in risk management, with a minimum 1 year experience in Enterprise Risk Management
- Independent, analytical and positive mind, excellent inter-personal and communication skills, ability to deal with people in different levels including senior management
- Conversant with risk-based audit approach, risk assessments and have flair for developing/using risk monitoring models and tools
- Good presentation and report writing skills
- Command over MS Excel, Word and Power Point
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well