Talent Acquisition at WNS
Views:319 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
WNS - Deputy Manager - Training (2-7 yrs)
Being a fresh graduate with no experience, I started at WNS as an intern and got great industrial exposure along with the opportunity to explore diverse process functions, improve my skills, meet new people and have fun at the same time. With this foundation, I was able to begin my career as a senior associate at this very same place working under people, who were not just my managers but mentors as well. What I like most about working at WNS...
KRITI SHARMA, ASSISTANT MANAGER - OPS
Deputy Manager - Training - Mumbai
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. We combine our deep industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions with clients across 10 industries. We enable businesses in Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare, and Utilities to re-imagine their digital future and transform their outcomes with operational excellence.
We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in finance and accounting, procurement, customer interaction services and human resources leveraging collaborative models that are tailored to address the unique business challenges of each client. We co-create and execute the future vision of 400+ clients with the help of our 44,000+ employees. Our global footprint spans 16 countries with 61 delivery centers worldwide including in China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States.
- This is an example for reference, kindly edit basis role requirement
- Functional knowledge of Travel and GDS ( Sabre/Amadeus/Galileo)
- OJT management
- To ensure that all the trainings are conducted as per the plan
- To support trainers in conducting the training
- To prepare and maintain various process/Training related documents in English
- To maintain the database for all the trainings conducted over the last 2-3 years
- To provide relevant data as and when necessary, To adhere to the requirements of supervisors.
- To create contents of the process as per the training and process requirements.
- Undergraduate / Graduate
- Experience of related vertical preferred
- Must have Training team management experience of 2 years
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.