WNS - Deputy Manager - HR Business Partner (4-6 yrs)
Credible activist :
- A sound HR professional with credibility in the business, with good stakeholder relationships and who get things done
Strategic positioner :
- One who understands the global business context and builds the relevant HR capabilities around that.
Change champion :
- One who can help build the organization's capacity to change and to sustain change
- Innovator and integrator. Has the ability to innovate and integrate HR practices around critical business issues
- Should be able to conceptualize and drive HR projects
Attrition Management :
- Design and deploy strategies for controlling attrition in lieu of the market trends through tactical thinking
- Talent Movement & Job Rotation
- Track the progress of Frontline Managers (FLM) engagement with their staff: HR intervention through FLM Coaching framework
- Succession planning: design and deployment of strategies exercising existing assessment centers, LA training workshops, etc.
- Create a skill-directory for each LOB for effective expansion and venturing new businesses smoothly
- To review progress of the top talent for their verticals each month.
- Enduring high performing teams: review BQMs and weed out non-performers
Employee Engagement :
- Handle & Improve the existing R&R framework (a thought through action plan)
- Performance Management
- Grievance Management
- Organization wide communication cascade.
- Driving creative Engagement Programmes
Learning & Development :
- To review the learning hours spent by each LOB
- Evaluate coverage of domain university certification
- Post Graduate in HR with at least 4 to 6 years of relevant HRBP experience post qualification within the BPM/ ITES industry.
- Should have managed at least 500+ employees span, played a critical role in business partnership and stakeholder management,
Should be a team player and be organized. Should be comfortable to work in shifts (12.00 pm to 9:00 pm)
Qualification : MBA HR
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.