WNS - Data Scientist - F&A Domain (6-12 yrs)
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Experienced Data Scientist with a working knowledge of tools like R, Python, etc.
- Should have an understanding of Finance and how the different finance functions (FP&A, MIS, PTP, OTC, RTR, etc.) work. Should have worked in the Finance function.
- Should have the ability to analyses financial data and derive insights/trends and predict possible outcomes
- Should be familiar with analytics tools and models (descriptive, predictive, prescriptive, visualization, etc.). Have data collation, interpretation, structuring, modeling, statistical skills
- Interface with various finance teams to understand the business process, business needs, and detailed requirements around data analytics
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Ability to understand underlying business, collect business requirements, think and contribute new ideas
- Ability to prepare high impact presentations highlighting project scope, deliverables, and benefits
- Strong oral and written communication skills with an ability to influence and gain consensus