WNS - Assistant Vice President/Vice President/General Manager - F&A Operations - CA/ICWAI (12-20 yrs)
General Manager Operations (F&A)
- F&A Operations Experience across towers of P2P, R2R & O2C.
- Minimum span of control of 100-300 across towers
- P&L Management
- Third party exposure.
- Pune Location
- Process management : Responsible for management and coordination of overall operations, SLA delivery across all processes, quality and general administration for Shipping and logistics customers
- Client interaction- Excellent Client Management, aiming at excellent Voice of Customer (VOC) scores.
- Team Management and People Development
- Lead & motivate a team of Support and Operation Leaders and ensure their development through direct coaching/feedback wherever required, Support Learning and development initiatives, Coaching and counseling, staff motivation retention programs. Effectively implement rewards/recognition, appraisal & Incentive programs. Create cross-functional teams to encourage team building.
- P and L accountability.
- Farming, supporting new business initiatives.
- Internal coordination with Projects and EUs to meet SLA standards.
- Transitioning support.
- Transformation capability and inclination
Qualifications/ Academics expected
- Total 13-18 years post qualification experience in ITeS industry. CA/ICWAI Qualification necessary.
- Preferred: Experience within the F&A domain and managing teams across various locations
Competencies/ Skill set:
- Solid operations management experience.
- Experience working in milestone and deadline driven environment
- Familiarity with the WNS organization and ability to liaise with different departments and business owners as required.
- Ability to influence leadership, work with people and drive towards common solutions and issue resolutions.
- Experience coaching team leaders and working teams in delivering their projects.
- Experience in Quality Management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good numerical and analytical ability.
- Proven business acumen
At WNS, we believe in innovation and synergizing our operating roles with the new waves of Transformation. Any inclination with demonstrated experience in Transformation/automation is welcomed and encouraged by WNS.