Group Manager at WNS Global Services
Views:3395 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
WNS - Assistant Vice President/Senior Consultant - Pre-Sales (10-15 yrs)
1. Solution/presales experience/ RFI/ RFP Management in Shipping & Logistics/Transportation/ Supply chain domain, preferably in BPO Industry
2. Should have experience of diagnostics/due diligence for the deals managed.
3. Experience of having worked in the frontline industry would be an added advantage
4. Adept at business writing which is flavored by industry knowledge
5. Good understanding of all the solution components such as pricing, tools and technology, location strategy etc.
Education / Qualification: Post Graduate / Graduate
Scope of Work / Area of Influence:
He/ She would be responsible for pre-sales, end-to-end solutioning, business development support. S/he would be responsible for responding to all RFPs, RFIs, proposals, providing pre-sales support to this segment and helping the practice development. Domain expertise in minimum ONE industry covering Ocean Carriers, NVOCC, Freight forwarding, 3PL and air freight / courier will be preferred
Span of Control: Individual Contributor with an aptitude for handling small teams in a couple of years.
1. Create customized solutions which address client business constraints and leverage strengths of our Organization.
2. Maintain knowledge of industry trends in the domain - Research competition and updates on global market trends
3. Conjecture business challenges which are specific to target client and leverage our technology and analytical experience.
4. Propose delivery alternatives which address risk and investment appetite, stand out against industry competition and increase chance of our Organization's success in bid process.
5. Sales Support - Understand total solutions, Opportunity Assessment, Analysis of RFP/RFI/RFQ Documents, Discoveries & Scoping Workshops, Interview and collect requirements directly from clients / prospects, present capabilities, lead or act as Subject Matter Expert, Create scope documents, Design global delivery models, Create Work Orders/Change Orders for existing customers, Establish business architecture
6. Strong communication skills (Written & Verbal) - should be able to communicate with various levels in client organization at the same time.
7. Ability to represent our Organization to clients
8. Prioritizing and Organizing Skills.
9. Strong ability to work with a cross functional team.
10. Analytical and problem solving skills. Hands-on with Visio, Excel, PPT, other MS office tools, other presentation & project management tools
11. Hands-on with Visio, Excel, PPT, other MS office tools, other presentation & project management tools
12. Good exposure is story telling
13. Reporting and Co-ordination Skills
14. Open to travel for diagnostics/solution presentations/customer meetings