WNS - Assistant Manager - SOX (2-5 yrs)
Assistant Manager - SOX - Pune Magarpatta - UK & US Shifts
Job Description :
Role Objective :
The primary role is to perform IT controls testing for the tools being used by MMC according to the SOX methodology. He / She will have to interact to controllers / control owners for tool related controls and document if there is any gaps or enhancements needed for the controls. He / She will have to request for control information, communicate results and gain agreement with the Control owner on the remediation plan. He/ She will have to update database with his findings from creation to closure.
Key Responsibility :
- Interact with controllers / Control owners regarding the IT tool landscape and enhancements if any.
- Prompt response to customer for enquiry
- Prompt response for query resolution
- Escalation to the supervisor for issues that cannot be handled
- Develop good working relationship with the stakeholders
Work in a SOX / Internal Audit portfolio which involves good understanding of audit methodologies and concepts. Exposure to BPO environment in US/UK shift.
Key responsibilities will include below:
- Get on call with Controller and control owners of each country for the IT tools control assessments.
- Document the process and controls, and identify if there are gaps or enhancements needed for the controls.
- The testing approach for each control will be defined and agreed upon with the local teams. The analysis and testing should be completed by the last working day of each quarter.
- Requesting information, reviewing the documentation, determining a conclusion on the operating effectiveness of each assigned control.
- Communicate results and gain agreement with the control owner, and, if necessary, obtain a remediation plan.
- Address quality review comments with the respective control owners. Follow up on deficiencies on a quarterly basis.
- Input data into SOX testing database and maintain it from remediation till closure.
- Work in a cohesive manner with colleagues
- Conflicts to be handled with caution/ escalate to supervisor if cannot be resolved
- Helping and resolving queries.
Reporting and Documentation:
- Accurately update activity tracker
- Accurately update database with comments, findings, documents etc.
- Keep supervisor informed of absenteeism well in advance
- Adhere Dress Codes as per company policy
- Acting as a backup for supervisor when required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.